Thread: Lukless: Yes or no?

Hybrid View

Default Lukless: Yes or no?

So I've been going lukless, but right now I'm 77 and wondering if I should be adding any Luk at all? I want to make sure I don't mess up too badly.

Is doing a lukless build a bad thing now?

Stay lukless for a while, until you get your endgame gear. On a ArchMage this means overall, shoes, gloves, since your ideal end-game item is an elemental wand (lukless) or staff (which requires a ton of luk).
    On a bishop it doesn't matter what your luk is because you'll be weak anyway.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Stay lukless for a while, until you get your endgame gear. On a ArchMage this means overall, shoes, gloves, since your ideal end-game item is an elemental wand (lukless) or staff (which requires a ton of luk).
    On a bishop it doesn't matter what your luk is because you'll be weak anyway.
    My BF has a 120something Bishop. I wanted something with a bit more pew pew. I/L Mage fits the bill nicely. :3 What items are endgame for arch exactly? If I ever make it there it would be good to have it planned out a bit. *nods*

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

End game is 71+ on all normal armor, an Ewand8 or Estaff8, and a somewhat decent shield. Earrings for m/att, hopefully shoes chaosed for m/att (but it doesn't matter too much), and a well cubed weapon. Only bother going lowluk if you can afford to cube, otherwise it's still more effective to go lukless. If you absolutely need it, you can upgrade to 23 base luk and still be "lukless", since that allows for max base int.

Spoiler!

What do you mean by max base int?

The maximum amount of AP you can add to one stat is 999. The total can go above this with equipment bonuses and such, but the max base you can have is 999. At level 200 you will have more AP to allocate than that so it can go into LUK.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100