Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: MapleSEA's Big Bang.

  1. #11
    The Silent Watcher LostZodiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A place that is too quiet
    Posts
    958

    Default

    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    you don't need the crit until 4th job when you get cannon, which has a +20% chance to crit, and it stacks with your base crit (25% with the 2nd job skill) for a total of 45%.
    i don't even notice the crits on other skills, they don't happen enough to rely upon for damage. you can easily go through 3rd job during BB as an outlaw without crit.

    easily meaning without much difference to the already ****ing **** leveling speed outlaws have.
    If it wasn't so horribly slow I would make one but I don't have the patience to get to 4th, and samlee, I wanna touch your angel Bunneh.
    Last edited by LostZodiac; 25th May 2011 at 03:38 AM.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    [/COLOR]

    If it wasn't so horribly slow I would make one but I don't have the patience to get to 4th, and samlee, I wanna touch your angel Bunneh.
    o.o'
    creepy. It died a while ago, I got a perma yeti instead.

    bolt202/veil201/feint200

  3. #13

    Default

    Got it, icefire combo = super imba

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •