Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MapleSEA's Big Bang.

Default MapleSEA's Big Bang.

Yeah, as the title says it all, mSEA just got its first bb patch and I was wondering if SP resets were given during the bb patches for other servers? (Sorry, I can't think of another word closer than servers to what I really wanna say but, other servers = Global, KMS, JMS, etc.) Just wanted to check with the other servers if its just only MapleSEA, or possibly that the SP reset are late in the give-out.

For SEA, no notice or anything is mentioning about sp resets other than giving back sp points to those who's skills have been erased, eading to the only option to be using cash and getting them yourself.

I have a gunslinger wanting to add critical shot but I've no extra sp points to add to them, and not willing to sac 3rd job skills to it. ):
    Last edited by AcrylicBlaze; 19th May 2011 at 06:54 PM.

Yes, we did get SP resets when BB came out in GMS. We had a few events to get a chance to reset all our sp.

Yeah, they did, but i'm skeptical, for Moneysoft [im not sure, seeing as you're a SEA player you may know what the term refers to] tends to do things according to what their "highest paying" customers do, being those who spend plenty of cash and grind like hell.
    So IMO? It's unlikely they'll give us skill resets. Maybe in the next few patches. But still unlikely.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

nay laddie, every other version gave SP resets, including the notorious nexonAM, so it's very likely everyone will get SP resets. We didn't get ours for the first week or so of big bang.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yeah hopefully they do. I so get what you mean by MoneySoft lol! But, hopefully that's not the case and that what emailbox said will be right, SP resets given out in the later weeks after big bang.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Oh man, news says they will give out the sp reset when you are online at 2pm tomorrow but I'm gonna be outside T.T
    Last edited by AcrylicBlaze; 20th May 2011 at 03:06 PM.

i didnt hear of it until 2.06 pm -_- Urgh.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    i didnt hear of it until 2.06 pm -_- Urgh.
    No matter, in the end although I managed to rush back home at 1.55pm, nothing happened except massive lag. A notice was only given out in-game half an hour later saying that they had an 'unexpected delay'. Great, really great.

They say today's the replacement. And reimbursement is 150% exp later on.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

I missed it, when is the next, I need the crit damage so badly.

you don't need the crit until 4th job when you get cannon, which has a +20% chance to crit, and it stacks with your base crit (25% with the 2nd job skill) for a total of 45%.
    i don't even notice the crits on other skills, they don't happen enough to rely upon for damage. you can easily go through 3rd job during BB as an outlaw without crit.

easily meaning without much difference to the already ****ing **** leveling speed outlaws have.

bolt202/veil225/feint200