Thread: Early Grinding

Threaded View

Default Early Grinding

Well I've been gone a while, and all that, so I don't know this stuff anymore. I recently made an Archer just to play around, before I get started on Nova after Chaos, and "wow". Back in the day, at the rate I was leveling up (Lv20 in less than 2 hours), I would have either been considered a hacker or ridiculed. Furthermore, you can get there even faster, or so I've heard. o_o How...? For reference, I spent levels 10-15 at the Training Center for Archers just outside of Henesys, and 16-20 at Golems a few maps away.

So, does anyone have any advice on how I would go about getting to Lv30 faster? If I dislike any range of levels, it's those before 3rd Job, and even more so, those before 2nd Job. I don't mind how boring the grinding might be, I just wish to get to 2nd Job as quickly as I possibly can.

Also, if this includes PQs, then we should start up another list on the Nova thread for those interested in PQs. I'm going to be playing the whole day/night of Nova's release, so I should be able to get to KPQ status in a couple of hours, and in another couple be at Ludi PQ status... Or are PQs not very good for leveling anymore?

Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by Aeca; 26th June 2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix