Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gachapon items

That's actually a bad idea since Basil is wrong most of the time.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Basil is like the only market site, also SW which is basically dead

Doesn't matter if it's the only market site. If you are using it just sell stuff on it. Do not use it for price checking. It is wrong and outdated. Just browse the freaking free market. 100x more accurate than lolbasil.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I don't browse the FM unless I wanna buy something.

Then you're doing it terribly wrong. Like I said, Basil should not be used unless you intend to sell something through that and only because your store can't fit any more items. Seriously in the long run you're just hurting yourself. Use the Free Market for selling and price checking.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ryuuji

Just because a site allegedly states the price for the current server does not mean it's absolute or even near the current price. Just similar to real life, the markets fluctuate according to supply/demand, and sometimes it's subtle while others are drastic. In other words, just because there was a report earlier about an estimated price, doesn't mean it's going to be absolute for that time period, both MMOs and RL.

Banned

Gachapon is a capsule machine located at various towns in MapleStory, where using Gachapon tickets (purchased from the Cash Shop) will allow players to obtain random items.

These lists of items obtained from various Gachapons may not be correct at all times, as they are merely information submitted by players as well as sourced from this thread. These lists do not contain ores and potions, as they are rather common.
    zipangu.jpg

Nice necro. And nice copy paste.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!