Thread: HiddenStreet guild site goes offline

Default HiddenStreet guild site goes offline

As mentioned in the title - We're bringing the guild site down to revamp and give a whole new awesome look to the website for our official HS guilds!

If you have any suggestion that you would like to see in the guild site, do mention them here so that we could look into it and work it out to be implemented on the guild site.
    What to put here geh~

An application form for people to apply, that PMs the Master of the guild would be cool. Maybe via email or on this Forum?

If it hasn't been applied already, self-updating member list based on the (unreliable) Nexon rankings.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Wait, when will this be happening though?

Have guild members for the guilds that are actually still playing. I think the masters/ jr masters should start taking a list of all the active members in the guild

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Ummmm I want to see the website..... how long is it gonna be down? I wanna join the guild in Demethos!!! (If you have 1)

You have better luck checking Orbis Station in the forum for the guilds. The guilds never checked the Guild portion of HS for applications anyway.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

There should be some social network features built in to this so people want to keep coming back to get updates on different things. A guild capacity meter would be nice as well. And maby a guild defcon type thing as well that would say if the guild had to go into lock down because of a hack that could kill the guilds.
    And a question. When is the guild sight going to be back online??

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Maybe even Facebook Integration