Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Russ' Guide on Dragon Knights

Quote Originally Posted by KizuneTakada View Post
    I just started a DK, first warrior class ive ever done (i've played MS on and off for about 4 years now) and I gotta say I love this guide. If I may though, the training locations are a bit outdated. Unless it's just me, NLC cant be gotten to unless you're level 30+ so rotting skeles are out (or if you have a family member to tele you maybe??). Mixed golems are also outdated. With the cannoneer class came like 4-6 maps (acc?) which include starfish and jellyfish. The cool jellyfish on the map just before florina beach (sorry... i tend not to pay attention to the names although it's easily found) give 56 exp each compared to golems at 50 exp ea, and the spawn is just as good if not better, i literally go from blue ribbon pigs straight to the jelly's until level 30 (of course if you're not funded you may want to progress steadily through these maps {pigs --> starfish ---> cool jellyfish} or you could end up losing all ur pots n mesos.) Not sure if it's already been pointed out, but that's my experience with locales. From there everything seems to be spot on. Can't wait to see what else you got comin'!
    Thanks. I haven't really checked out the new places since I barely go on, but thanks for informing me.

I suggest adding an alternate build to 3rd job where you max buster and not fury. leaving fury at level 11 doesn't decrease the damage by too much, and maxing buster is good, especially using the buster glitch (possibly better than dark impale if you use a purple surfboard).

Buster glitch is not even close to DI's output. There is no use for buster after 3rd job whereas fury still has some purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mar1ne View Post
    Buster glitch is not even close to DI's output. There is no use for buster after 3rd job whereas fury still has some purpose.
    This, and it's also a glitch, which means it'll be fixed eventually, meaning it's best not to base permanent character builds around temporary programming loopholes.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    This, and it's also a glitch, which means it'll be fixed eventually, meaning it's best not to base permanent character builds around temporary programming loopholes.
    Doubtful. kMS still hasn't "fixed" it, not that that's important.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart365 View Post
    I suggest adding an alternate build to 3rd job where you max buster and not fury. leaving fury at level 11 doesn't decrease the damage by too much, and maxing buster is good, especially using the buster glitch (possibly better than dark impale if you use a purple surfboard).
    There's no point in maxing buster because even without the glitch, DI will overpower buster hands down. Also, I am not one to take advantage of a glitch of this sort, so I will not consider making/adding an alternate build for 3rd job.

On the 3rd job build, lvl 74, you put: +2 Dragon Wisdom, +1 Dragon Buster. I think you meant Dragon Fury instead of Dragon Buster.

Default Could You Check the 3rd Job skills?

It says
    Dragon Fury : MAX
    Dragon Buster 11/20

But in the Skill build
    If you add all together, Dragon Buster is 12/20 and Dragon Fury is 19/20
    I think there is a typo in between lv 70-84

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
    On the 3rd job build, lvl 74, you put: +2 Dragon Wisdom, +1 Dragon Buster. I think you meant Dragon Fury instead of Dragon Buster.
    fixed and updated.

Quote Originally Posted by catgate View Post
    It looks like TEAR,I want to play,and here is some more info about it
    http://www.dotmmo.com/dk-online-8542.html
    What? o_O .