Remnant of the Goddess Party Quest (Formerly Orbis PQ)
You must be level 70 or above to do the party quest
Either head to "Orbis: The Unknown Tower" or enter the map through the dimensional portal (shown above) and form a party of 3 or greater. The recommended levels for this quest are 70-119.
Your party leader must talk to the NPC Wonky The Fairy to begin the party quest. You will have 20 minutes to complete the party quest.
1) When you enter, you will be asked by Chamberlain Eak to save the Goddess.
2) Head to the bottom of the map and enter the portal to go to the first stage.
<Image of the disks and days 4, the one currently in Orbis Pq. Will add later.>
1) If you speak with Eak, he will provide you with the required record for the day you are pqing. Alternatively, you can use the table above to determine the correct record.
2) Make your way to the top of each jump quest* and click on the box. The box will drop a random record.
3) Once the correct record has been found, drop it in front of the record player, and wait for the both the record to disappear and the record player to become animated.
4) When the correct music has been found, speak to Eak to get Goddess Statue: 1st Piece and clear the stage. Then proceed through the portal to enter Stage 2.
*Note: Movement skills such as flash jump, double jump, teleport, haste, etc. can be used in this map.
1) Defeat all five Cellions on the map.
2) Speak with Eak to clear the stage and receive Statue of Goddess : 2nd Piece
3) Enter the portal to head to the next stage.
1) In this stage, you must defeat all 30 of the Star, Lunar, and Luster Pixies in Tower of Goddess on the map and collect the 4th Small Fragments that they drop. Upon death, the pixies will transform into weaker ghost pixies.
2) Press up at a doorway to be teleported to the corresponding platform*
3) A counter will be updated each time a 4th Small Fragment is collected. Once all of them have been collected, the stage will clear. Speak with Eak to receive Statue of Goddess: 4th Piece.
4) Enter through the portal to enter stage 3.
*Note: It is recommended that parties start at the top left and top right and work their way down. It is possible to jump downwards from one level to another. Mechanics can also use <their platform jumping skill> to work from the ground level, up.
1) Make your way past the miniature jump quest at the bottom of the map.
2) Find the correct platform to be teleported to the next row*. Once the correct platform has been found, it will glow. There is a respawn point every 4 rows. If you try an incorrect platform, you will be sent back to the previous respawn point.
3) Once you have found the correct combination of platforms and reached the top, you must determine the correct lever combination to clear the stage**. Have members hit each lever in various combinations.
4) Once the stage is clear, speak with Eak to get a Goddes Statue: 3rd Piece and head out through the doorway on the bottom
*Note: It is possible to skip rows of platforms by jumping and pressing up. If timed correctly, it will register as trying the platform above you. In this manner, you can successfully get to the top while only going through 4 rows of platforms.
**Note: It is recommended that the levers are hit in a specific order. Start with only the left lever down, then then only the middle lever, then only the right lever, then only the left and middle, etc.
1) Place the Pieces of the Goddess Statue by clicking the on the corresponding location (people other than the leader can have the pieces if the leader runs out of room in their inventory).
2) Once the statue has been restored, speak with Eak to clear the lobby and move the party to the Garden.
Warning: If you speak to Eak and cancel the conversation before he moves you to the Garden, you will not be able to speak with him again. This is currently an unfixed glitch and it will prevent you from finishing the party quest.
3) You may also enter the “Bonus Stage” through the ladder on the bottom of the map.
4) You can also Enter the “Hidden Stage” by pressing up at the location below.
1) With the Grass of Life in your inventory, click on the statue to revive the Goddess, clear the stage, and automatically kill any remaining Jr. Boogies. Speak with the Goddess Minerva to be transported to the exit stage.
2) In the exit stage, speak with the Goddess again to receive a journal page. In order to exit and complete the pq, you must have at least 2 open etc. slots.
3) Upon clearing the party quest you will receive experience as well as 33 willpower and 20 charm.
4) Possible prizes include
Goddess Wristband : 15 Feathers of Goddess
Goddess Shoes : 10 Feathers of Goddess
Minerva's Bracelet : 30 Feathers of Goddess and 1 Goddess Wristband
Minerva's Shoes : 20 Feathers of Goddess and 1 Goddess Shoes
5) Speak with Cloudkeeper Eak to return to the lobby.
Garden (Boss Stage)
1) Defeat the Nependeaths in Tower of Goddess and collect the Strange Seeds that they drop.
2) Plant the seeds in the various pots by clicking on the indicated locations while standing near them.
3) Once the Royal Nependeath in Tower of Goddess has been found, defeat it to summon papa pixie.
4) Defeat Papa Pixie and speak with Eak to receive the Grass of Life. In addition, Papa pixie will drop a Feather of Goddess. Each member with an open etc. slot will receive this upon pick up.
5) Enter through the portal to go back to the Lobby.
Note: Having a priest or some all cures handy is recommended as Papa Pixie may cast darkness.
Keep the current "Tower of Goddess <The Room of the Guilty> (Bonus Stage)". Steps 3-5 no longer apply. Step 6 should say, "hit the box to receive your reward".
3 rooms need confirmation, I've only been in one and I haven't seen the others yet. Also, the prize mechanics have changed so that needs to be explored. It's either you have to defeat all the lionels, you have to hit all the switches, or both. If you bypass all the monsters, you won't receive any prizes from the box.
[Will be added in a later update.]
1) Defeat Jr. Cellion, Grupers, and Lionels for journal entries.
2) These journals are used to finish the quest, The Record of Goddess Minerva