Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Post-Ascension Party Quest Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Tagg View Post
    Magatia pq update

Spoiler!

I might go back to the numbering system. Have any specific comments you'd like to make tsunami? I ended up restructuring some parts, adding my own knowledge, and editing pieces of it. xD I'll mainly be using your images, though, along with some of mine that don't have people in it =3.

Also, I like the way you structured the first page and I think we should do all of them like that =P
    That looks great. A couple things I noticed after redoing it a couple times:
    -Alcadno Files are in the treadmill room, Zemunist in the other. I do not believe this changes based on the NPC the PQ starts with.
    -If by chance, the unconscious NPC dies, only 10 Willpower is given, and no Empathy on clearing the PQ.
    -In the Angry instructions, when talking to Yulete directly before the boss fight, either option summons Angry, but only the bottom will open the quests in Yulete's Lab and the quest chain to make Romeo's Engagement Ring. And that guess about the cards was based on pre-Ascension experience. I am not sure if the room needed can be accessed without having done that.
    -It takes 7 Liquids to fill a beaker providing none leaks out.

KPQ is done? Alright.
    Last edited by tsunamisurfer08; 21st October 2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Spelling errors and more information.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Sorry for being a little slow for this - been way too busy with work these days.

Just wanted to add that I've finally added the Jump PQ for the Resurrection of the Goblin King PQ.

I've been a bit slow on updating the thread too x_x Suddenly got busy with school due to my procrastination habits >.< I'll be updating this with kpq and opq by the end of the week.
    RangedMint ~ 200 BowMaster <3 ~ Kradia
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Not a problem! Also I wanted to add that for Dragon Rider Party Quest/Dragon's Nest PQ, Image 5 is the same as Image 4 - I think the link is incorrect. :P

Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Thanks a lot! The Dragon's Nest PQ should be up now.

Someone accidentally combined the stage with the equation along with the Boss Stage for the Crack of Dimension PQ (LPQ).
    This is what you currently have listed under the Boss Stage:

# Head right to face Alishar.
    # Note: Beware of Chronos, Platoon Chronos and Master Chronos that Alishar may summon. Also beware of Alishar's seal and darkness skills.
    # Then stand on the boxes accordingly to indicate your answer, which will always be 3 digits.
    # Once Alishar has been defeated, speak with the Purple Balloon to exit the stage.
    # Upon clearing the party quest, you will receive experience points as well as 33 Willpower and 20 Insight.

Additionally, once you have completed this PQ 35 times, talk to the Red Stop Sign and you can obtain a pair of Broken Glasses. "
    Last edited by Melissa Skanse Rodriguez; 5th November 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Guys ill do the Herb Town PQ! Wait for a week =3

The original thread has been updated with a first draft of Orbis Party quest. I also have Kerning City typed up and I'll update the thread with it tomorrow. Currently working on adding images to Orbis, Kerning, and cropping some images for Magatia (Thanks tsunamisurfer08).

Thank you Melissa for pointing that error, I'm sure Saigo will update it when he has time
    (The last two stage of Lpq were accidentally merged. It is correct in the original post).

Also, a quick note: In the ressurection of the hoblin king party quest jump quest stage, I meant to say that you can trade in your empty bottle for an "Ancient Glacial Water" which is a new item that should be added to the database. I have a link to the image, i believe, in the original thread. (If not, I know I have it somewhere and I'll add it tomorrow).

Edit: Kerning is now in the first draft stage. Working on adding images.
    Last edited by Tagg; 10th November 2011 at 02:45 AM.
    Maplestory Goals

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Skanse Rodriguez View Post
    Someone accidentally combined the stage with the equation along with the Boss Stage for the Crack of Dimension PQ (LPQ).
    This is what you currently have listed under the Boss Stage:
    # Head right to face Alishar.
    # Note: Beware of Chronos, Platoon Chronos and Master Chronos that Alishar may summon. Also beware of Alishar's seal and darkness skills.
    # Then stand on the boxes accordingly to indicate your answer, which will always be 3 digits.
    # Once Alishar has been defeated, speak with the Purple Balloon to exit the stage.
    # Upon clearing the party quest, you will receive experience points as well as 33 Willpower and 20 Insight.

Additionally, once you have completed this PQ 35 times, talk to the Red Stop Sign and you can obtain a pair of Broken Glasses. "
    Sorry for the late reply! If I understand what you mean correctly, I think I've fixed that now. Let me know if you still encounter the problem.

And Tagg, I've added Ancient Glacial Water in now!