Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Post-Ascension Party Quest Revamp

I thought I'd make a small add to Orbis PQ that I noticed. Sometimes the Nependeaths in the final stage glitch if someone 120+ is there. They won't cap at Lv. 119 like intended and will show the actual party average. I was in there last night and saw some of them were Lv. 134. Way above what they should have been. If you need me to screenshot this let me know.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamisurfer08 View Post
    I thought I'd make a small add to Orbis PQ that I noticed. Sometimes the Nependeaths in the final stage glitch if someone 120+ is there. They won't cap at Lv. 119 like intended and will show the actual party average. I was in there last night and saw some of them were Lv. 134. Way above what they should have been. If you need me to screenshot this let me know.
    I'll edit that in.

Sorry about the overall slow-ness in updating pqs. Orbis, Kerning, and Magatia all have been typed up, i'm just looking for some time to get on maple and supplement the screenies that I already have. xD Been getting awfully busy lately .-.

Feel free to write up anything for the pqs that haven't been started if you guys have the time o3o
    RangedMint ~ 200 BowMaster <3 ~ Kradia
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Orbis Pq is awaiting approval. The main parts of the party quest are complete and have images, minute details must be confirmed and can be added in later.

Slowly working on the other party quests listed.

I noticed that Ludibrium party quest is still a bit weird.

Step 1 for stage 2 was somehow accidentally placed in stage 3.

1. Move through the portal into the darkness (Be sure to mark the portals you go through so you don't double it up). Do note that the top/bottom portals cannot be entered." Should be the first step in stage 2.

Stage 3's first step was supposed to be kept from the previous ludibrium party quest guide.

The boss stage error also needs to be removed. "3. Then stand on the boxes accordingly to indicate your answer, which will always be 3 digits." should not be there.
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Quote Originally Posted by Tagg View Post
    Orbis Pq is awaiting approval. The main parts of the party quest are complete and have images, minute details must be confirmed and can be added in later.

Slowly working on the other party quests listed.

I noticed that Ludibrium party quest is still a bit weird.

Step 1 for stage 2 was somehow accidentally placed in stage 3.

1. Move through the portal into the darkness (Be sure to mark the portals you go through so you don't double it up). Do note that the top/bottom portals cannot be entered." Should be the first step in stage 2.

Stage 3's first step was supposed to be kept from the previous ludibrium party quest guide.

The boss stage error also needs to be removed. "3. Then stand on the boxes accordingly to indicate your answer, which will always be 3 digits." should not be there.
    Hey Tagg, sorry for the late reply!

Sorry but I'm a little confused. I just checked the final draft you made for the Ludibrium PQ, and under Stage 2, step 1 was omitted. For Stage 3 however, I checked our old records circa January 2011, and Step 1 for Stage 3 says: "Move through the portal into the darkness (Be sure to mark the portals you go through so you don't double it up)."

Lemme know if you could clarify this for me. :P

I'll work on the Orbis PQ soon!

Ascension did come with a few stage removals so the number of stages may have changed. When I meant keep the same, I meant the corresponding stage (look for the box teleportation stage). Notice how stage 2 and 3 both have the same #1 at the moment xD It's possible that I might've made a typo or misread the old pq guide.

Also, the first sentence of the bold and italicized note at the bottom of stage 2 no longer applies. The monsters' eyes are always open.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating the pqs. Homework picked up again and I have finals next week. Once its over, my focus will be on finishing up the remaining party quests. Any help would be greatly appreciated, just take the pqs that are in the "research" stage or have yet to be started.
    Maplestory Goals

Ascension did come with a few stage removals so the number of stages may have changed. When I meant keep the same, I meant the corresponding stage (look for the box teleportation stage). Notice how stage 2 and 3 both have the same #1 at the moment xD It's possible that I might've made a typo or misread the old pq guide.

Also, the first sentence of the bold and italicized note at the bottom of stage 2 no longer applies. The monsters' eyes are always open.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating the pqs. Homework picked up again and I have finals next week. Once its over, my focus will be on finishing up the remaining party quests. Any help would be greatly appreciated, just take the pqs that are in the "research" stage or have yet to be started.
    So if I were to understand you correctly, should I remove step 1 for Stage 3, as it's a duplicate of the step 1 in Stage 2? I'm just wondering as Step 1 in Stage 3 has been in existence since January 2011. :P

I've updated the note in Stage 2.

And not a problem! I know how busy most of us are, as I am myself. :P

aren't we are missing lord pirate party quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    So if I were to understand you correctly, should I remove step 1 for Stage 3, as it's a duplicate of the step 1 in Stage 2? I'm just wondering as Step 1 in Stage 3 has been in existence since January 2011. :P

I've updated the note in Stage 2.

And not a problem! I know how busy most of us are, as I am myself. :P
    Stage 2 used to be a stage where you had to gather 10 passes by breaking boxes but it was removed during ascension. So the old stage 3 became the current stage 2. When i said use the old one, I meant use the same stage rather than the stage number xD sorry i didn't make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by helpfulperson View Post
    aren't we are missing lord pirate party quest?
    Yes, we are. Someone said they'd make it a few weeks ago but I guess they never got around to it. If you'd like to write it up, go ahead =P
    Maplestory Goals

Stage 2 used to be a stage where you had to gather 10 passes by breaking boxes but it was removed during ascension. So the old stage 3 became the current stage 2. When i said use the old one, I meant use the same stage rather than the stage number xD sorry i didn't make that clear.
    Oh okay! But for the current Stage 2, I don't see any text about gathering 10 passes by breaking boxes. Should I still remove that stage?

Sorry, I don't have access to the game so I'm still a little unclear about all this. <_<

Now that finals are over,(work is still a pain because of how close Christmas is) I do have a little more time if anything still needs fixing or adding.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare