Thread: Mastery Book Drops

Default Mastery Book Drops

I've noticed that many mastery books are missing monsters that drop them on the website. For example, Thanatos drops Berserk 20. If anybody could post mastery books that monsters drop that are not listed on the website that would greatly help.---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------Gigantic Spirit Viking - Advanced Blessing 30

The Mastery Book drops have been removed and replaced with the "Mystery Mastery Book" as that appears to be what every monster is dropping now. Unless this has changed unbeknownst to me, let me know and I'll update them accordingly.

According to the cards, certain monsters still drop specific mastery books. I'm not sure whether they're incorrect, as I've never gotten a specific mastery book drop, but the cards say so.

Ah, that's a little tricky then. Let's see what other players in this forum have to say about this.

i also noticed a while ago that some monsters had regular mastery books on their codex drop list however i chalked it up to an error on Nexon's part. I think the best course of action to take would be to confirm that the mastery book actually drops from its respective monster. If we find one instance we can assume it applies for the remainder of the mastery books.
    RangedMint ~ 200 BowMaster <3 ~ Kradia
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

That does sound like the best course of action. :) I'll mark this as "not a problem" - feel free to create a new topic if you encounter a regular mastery book drop.

I would like to resurrect this topic. Recently during a scarga run, my guild defeated Targa and saw it drop a Beserk 20 mastery book. I had a screenie but my computer shut off before I had the chance to save it (derp copy and paste method). As a result, I am unable to offer any visual evidence and can only verbally confirm that mastery books drop from monsters (albeit at an extremely low rate).
    RangedMint ~ 200 BowMaster <3 ~ Kradia
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower