Thread: Guide Section "Revamp"

Threaded View

Default Guide Section "Revamp"

So I requested a shuffling of the Guide section and it's been done.

Legacy refers to anything pre-Big Bang era - These guides are extremely old and probably not useful, nor will they be updated. They're here for nostalgia/honorable mention reasons.

Previous Patches refer to guides made since Big Bang, and we request that you use the appropriate [Prefix] for whatever patch you're writing the guide for. Ie, if you wrote a guide for a class for the Ascension update, then tag it as [Ascension]. Anything that is not current with the latest skill changes for a given class will be sent here.

Current is just that, guides that are current with the patch live on GMS servers. Note that one does not have to update his/her guide for every single patch, since skill changes tend to happen slightly infrequently. However, if one does not update their guide within a week (more or less...) of significant skill changes that alter the playstyle or SP allocation of a class, it will be moved to the Previous Patches section and tagged with the appropriate prefix. Updating it and sending me, Clockwork, or Tesiqurasa a message will see it reinstated into the "Current" section~

As of my updating this post, guides that involve the most recent adventurer skill update (Warriors, Mages, Bowmen) require updating.

-emailbox
    Last edited by emailbox; 18th October 2012 at 03:58 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200