Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balrog PQ

Default Balrog PQ

I really want a balrog card and was wondering if anyone had a group and was interested in doing this pq. I am in khaini

i will pay 100m to someone that has a group

No bribery or lying please. If no one wants to/can do it, that's just how it is.

it wasn't bribery or lying... it was an incentive for someone's time but i never put a gun to anyone's head..... why do you have to reply to everyone of my posts anyways? You have not given me one good response yet, just worthless responses

Quote Originally Posted by pittfall View Post
    i will pay 100m
    Tell me when that isn't bribery. Putting a gun to someone's head is blackmail. Just because I'm right every time after you start PMSing doesn't make all my replies worthless, but if you'd rather no help at all, I don't mind.

The thing is no one plays in Khaini, well no one I know of

it wasn't bribery or lying... it was an incentive for someone's time but i never put a gun to anyone's head..... why do you have to reply to everyone of my posts anyways? You have not given me one good response yet, just worthless responses
    This made me lol. Anyway just go find someone in your server if no one will respond here. Not like many of us play Khaini.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I really want a balrog card and was wondering if anyone had a group and was interested in doing this pq. I am in khaini
    i will pay 100m to someone that has a group
    make some khaini friends and go on a run for free

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Tell me when that isn't bribery. Putting a gun to someone's head is blackmail. Just because I'm right every time after you start PMSing doesn't make all my replies worthless, but if you'd rather no help at all, I don't mind.
    I'm PMSing? All I said was that your replies are worthless and you got all pissed and started to insult me. What? did I offend you in front of your little maple friends? If I say your replies are worthless it means they are... why? because I made the discussion so you are answering MY posts and if I don't find them helpful then how are they good???? oh and yeah. And in case you didn't figure it out by now, yeah I would rather not receive "help" from you.

I'm PMSing? All I said was that your replies are worthless and you got all pissed and started to insult me. What? did I offend you in front of your little maple friends? If I say your replies are worthless it means they are... why? because I made the discussion so you are answering MY posts and if I don't find them helpful then how are they good???? oh and yeah. And in case you didn't figure it out by now, yeah I would rather not receive "help" from you.
    Yeah thanks for ignoring the rest of us and making this bigger than it needs to be. Like we said, most of us don't play Khaini and it would be smarter to make friends that can go balrog with you instead of paying 100mil(which is outrageously overpriced)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward