Thread: Security System Key Card (Escape Plan Quest)

Hybrid View

Default Security System Key Card (Escape Plan Quest)

... -_-

I've read so many forums regarding this, but..still nothing.

1. Does it drop from Security System (87), or Enhanced Security System (90)--or both?
    2. Would it drop easier if I temporarily forfeit the quest? I've heard it does.
    3. Do you even need it? >>; I've noticed Maple still has a lot of the quest info wrong from where it's changed (i.e. needing ores for quests, often the NPC will say you do, then the Quest Helper says you don't) ..... When Escape Plan is added to the Quest Helper it only says "Baby Ore Muncher 0/1".

Edit: Nevermind. I got it almost immediately after forfeiting the quest. I can't delete this post, but I thought I'd update it so that maybe it helps someone else. (:
    Last edited by Jadist; 6th November 2011 at 05:51 AM.

I completely ditched that quest. I been hunting on security system for the past 2 weeks, no drop. I stopped with it since the quest is getting pretty much useless

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I completely ditched that quest. I been hunting on security system for the past 2 weeks, no drop. I stopped with it since the quest is getting pretty much useless
    Well like I said in my edit, as soon as I forfeited the quest, I had four of them drop within killing probably 30 ENHANCED Security Systems, so if you ever go back to it, just try that (:

Ok thanks :D

Hello! With the surge in crime rates and technological advancements, an increasing number of homeowners are embracing smart home security solutions to safeguard their homes and loved ones. Ring Security devices have emerged as a robust choice in this realm, proving to be a potent home security tool. The reliability of these devices is clearly highlighted in ring security reviews, showcasing their effectiveness in establishing an efficient video surveillance system both inside and outside the house. It's a testament to the peace of mind and security that Ring Security brings to homeowners.