Thread: mercedes 3th job master book

Default mercedes 3th job master book

Hey bros,I have a big problem and I hope you can help me...
    My mercedes reach lvl 96 today but the mater level of my water shield and elementary knight are both limited in 10,I tried to purchase the mysterious master books but they seem create 4th job master book only...so what can I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlin Wang View Post
    Hey bros,I have a big problem and I hope you can help me...
    My mercedes reach lvl 96 today but the mater level of my water shield and elementary knight are both limited in 10,I tried to purchase the mysterious master books but they seem create 4th job master book only...so what can I do now?
    The max level for most skills pre-4th job are now lvl 10 for most passives and buffs because they downscale the leveling resulting in new job changes at 10/30/60/100 now so nothing is wrong and there are no books for anything that low anymore.

so you mean I can distribute my SP on these limited skills after I reach lvl100?Will they be unlock automaticly?

No. The mastery level of those skills is what it's supposed to be. They won't get any higher. You will still get the same boost but you don't need as many points to max it now.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

well,I should get other 72 SP when I level up to 120,but all I could distribute SP remains gust dive only and it needs 16 sp to be max,does that mean the remaining 56 sp will be useless?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

No, 4th job now begins at level 100.

Spoiler!

Thanks buddy...I have left maple for a long time and no friend is back with me.I thought 4th job still starts at 120