Thread: R> Protatoes of Scania Lvl70+

Beginner

Icon2 R> Protatoes of Scania Lvl80+

Hi there,

Protatoes (Scania) is currently recruiting players who are level 80+. Right now we're a small guild with nearly all of our members being level 100+ - we're looking for more people who are interested in doing guild events, GPQ's, etc. We really need a few chatty people to liven the place up a bit and bring the other members out of their shells - and hopefully do guild events to help bring our little guild closer together. If you're interested then by all means contact me in game (xtardsalsa).

Requirements include:

1. Must be at least level 70.
    2. Must be active - main characters preferred.
    3. Must be friendly.
    4. Must be helpful - I'm not saying that every single time someone asks you to help them grind or to join their PQ that you have to do it... but try your best to help out as much as you can. We're a guild and helping one another achieve goals is the reason we're in the guild, after-all.
    5. Not shy - currently, our guild chat is a little barren... I would love to have at least a little chatter every now and again to take the pain away from grinding and mindless PQ's.
    6. Need to be mature and responsible.

Other than that - it's pretty laid back cause I'm a laid back kind of person - just looking to have fun and try to level the guild and also see our guild progress in Maple.

So, if you're looking for a guild you can grow with - and will grow with you and we sound like that perfect guild then please contact me in game - my ign is: xtardsalsa [same as on here]. If you can't find me then try to find our Jr. Master his ign is: JamesNacho -or- DevilsRetort.

Thank you for your time! Hope to see you in game!

- xtardsalsa
    Last edited by xtardsalsa; 11th January 2012 at 03:18 AM.