Thread: new to maplestory

Default new to maplestory

well i just started playing maplestory around a week or so ago and i chose to be a wind archer im lvl 31 but i put points in random places so i wanted to start over but dont know of any places to get info on the best possible skill setup for mainly PVE. any help would be appreciated.

and sorry if i put this in the wrong place. sleeping meds and typing while falling asleep isnt a good idea lol.

A good way to get started is to look in the guides section. You can find Lex's 1~120 levelling guide, and a bunch of job-specific guides (including my own Blade Lord guide). I'd recommend a Cygnus or Explorer class as your first character. Don't delete your Wind Archer though, keep him/her for the blessing buff you get. Also, feel free to ask around the forums whenever you need to know anything, I'm sure people will help.

Yeah i had created a mercedes like 2 days ago, I didn't know the build until i was told max all your SP. There is no guide for mercedes try googling one for wind archer..But I wish there was an auto-assign for skill points

yea i chose Cygnus and thanks for letting me know where to look. i tried searching google for a good setup but didnt find one then i stumbled across this site and i feel like i will be visting here more often now that i found it :)

But is it updated?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

What skills have you upgraded so far? At lvl 31, it would be hard to mess up the character completely.

Spoiler!

i had put some of my ap into str and hp as well as dex and the skills i have so far put into are

(20) Critical Shot
    (15) Archer Mastery
    (16) Double Shot
    (10) Storm

(1) Wind Walk
    (2) Double Jump
    (1) Bow Mastery

How much AP did you put into HP? If you added like 1-2 AP points then the difference I believe would be insignificant(Please correct me if I'm wrong) and I don't really see a need for you to restart your character.

i dont remember how many i put into hp but i think when i would level i would put sometimes 1 or 2 into hp and same with str then rest in dex.

i had made a topic in the hunting grounds it has a SS of my stats in it so if anyone want to continue talking with me about my wind archer we could do it there.