Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peek on HS' site revamp

Default Sneak peek on HS' site revamp

Hi everyone!

As an update to let you guys know what we've been up to (we've not abandoned Hidden Street, nope!), we are currently working on revamping the database to implement a new design and interface! You can preview the draft designs with the link: http://www.hidden-street.net/v3/

Essentially, the frontpage will be simplified into a single search bar (ala Google), where users are able to select which region they would like to search a certain query for - be it Global, SEA, etc.

The inner pages would be similar to the current one. The only difference is the structure of the 3-column layout and a simpler, redesigned theme.

Feel free to provide us with your suggestions and feedback, especially on ways that we could improve on the design.

Expect to see more features to be added to HS in the coming months!
    What to put here geh~

Looking good, but I must ask that you please use PNG images instead of JPG images, if you aren't already. Thank you.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

So like google if you type in a single word it would link you to a page that has it like if I typed in Maple Glory Sword would I get the whole list of one-handed swords or would I just get the specific item I was looking for?

Well either way it seems pretty good.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I like the colors
    by Cryopon

Very nice! Simple design and the colours work well. One issue though (But minor) is that it seems to be catered to wider screened users (Me not being one of them because small monitor ftl). Would the screen resize to fit or would there be horizontal scrollers?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

A bit too bright for my liking, but overall it's pretty good. And agree with Cliff. PNG.

I don't think the colors work well. It's three blues all from different hues and weird shades. I think the current colors used for the database is perfect.

The google-like search bar is cool.
    viva la nagato yuki

Quote Originally Posted by Mesniac View Post
    I don't think the colors work well. It's three blues all from different hues and weird shades. I think the current colors used for the database is perfect.

The google-like search bar is cool.
    mesniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac

on-topic:
    I love the simplicity, but it could use less blue. Maybe a colour scheme that is based on blue, but not 100% blue?
    Last edited by emailbox; 11th January 2012 at 12:32 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

NIA!!!!! you posted :D.

Are there going to be changes to the internal structure of the DB?

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I like it but I'm inclined to agree about the colour-scheme being too .... blue.