Thread: J> Alliance / R> Protatoes lvl 50+

Beginner

Icon9 J> Alliance / R> Protatoes lvl 50+ Scania

Currently, Protatoes is recruiting level 50+, fun, friendly, active, mature, and helpful players to our humble little guild. We are also looking for a guild alliance that has the same goals and ideas as we do (if you're interested in aligning your guild with ours contact me in game: xtardsalsa or on my guilds website: protatoes.enjin.com)

Requirements:

1. Must be at least level 50.
    2. Must be active.
    3. Must be friendly.
    4. Must be helpful.
    5. Must be mature.
    6. Must be respectful.
    7. Must be responsible.
    8. Need to be dedicated to guild - as in, you don't quit two days after your accepted.

Coming Soon:

We hope to be starting boss runs and other guild activities - we just need a few more active and reliable people to help us out. Also, we have tons of ideas for guild events and activities that we plan on implementing once we get the guild members for it.

So, if you think Protatoes is the guild for you then by all means head to our guild site: protatoes.enjin.com or contact me in-game: xtardsalsa

See you in game,

xtardsalsa
    Last edited by xtardsalsa; 25th January 2012 at 01:53 AM.

Why do people who post guild recruitments never mention the world that the guild is actually in? I mean sure we can find it if we search your character on the rankings, but shouldn't you just tell us?

They're in Scania, I've seen members of their guild around.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Beginner

Yes, that's right - we're in Scania. Sorry for not posting the world. It was late and I was tired haha.