Thread: black screen after cutscene

Default black screen after cutscene

Hello everyone.

When I made an Evan recently, everything seemed to start fine; graphics looked ok, nothing glitched, nothing lagged. Until I got into the first cutscene involving the dragon, then immediately after the picture of the dragon goes up, the screen is left black and blank(save for the announcement section at the top of the screen which moves normally towards the left.) I thought i was jsut a simple, temporary glitch, so I wait 5 minutes, nothing happens. I close the client, reopen it, and find myself at the dragon's map. I click on it, another cutscene appears, and I end up blacking out the screen again. I rinse and repeat, close and reopen until I get to the third cutscene of falling, and the SAME thing happens again; another black screen appears with nothing but the announcements on top, I am 100% sure I downloaded correctly, and the install was not interrupted by anything, and it was successful. I would appreciate if anyone can label a fix for this. thank you.

Just in case, my graphics card is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, with AMD Phenom II N620 Dual-core processor.

It's happened to me and numerous other people. Can't do anything about it right now, nexon needs to fix the game.

Try it on a different computer or something and see if it works there. Then if it does, you should be able to play the rest of it on your own computer. If not, it's probably just a game bug. No getting around that until Nexon decides to get off their couches made of $100 bills and actually fix ****, like this and Cwk.