Thread: How do world trnsfers work?

Hybrid View

Icon2 How do world trnsfers work?

Getting kinda lonely over here on deme, so I think I'm going to buy a world transfer to scania or some other overpopulated server.
    Just a few questions about this though. Is it only one character, or could I transfer my cygnus too so I could keep the blessing buff? If I transfer a UA and can't bring the cygnus character, do i still get all the UA bonuses? Can I bring any items/mesos?
    Also, any recommendations for worlds? Looking for lots of active guilds for boss runs, and enough people so that I can do any PQ anytime I want without having to use a smega to call everyone in the server to the PQ area, but still not too many that every map is full...

I know you can bring over 1mil, in mesos. Not sure equips. And transfer to Windia since a good and steady amount of players stay there. Not Scania it's overflowing, overpopulated

Each character costs 25k NX to transfer (prepaid only, no credit). If you xfer an UA, you will keep any items on it, but will lose the 24 att Empress buff, because your Cygnus will no longer be on the same world.

With the transfer you can bring any and all items on the character, but only up to 1m in pure meso. Remember that CS items must be IN YOUR INVENTORY to transfer them, or they will be left behind.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

windia is overflowing too.

i suggest broa, khaini, or bellocan.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

At least Windia is better than Scania, There are many people in the PQ waiting rooms

I think im gonna transfer to windia because I know a few people there, and it seems like a nice world. If I can only take 1M, what items should I transfer all my money into? Is there really anything that sells for a lot on Windia, but is cheaper on deme? Or will SSS possibly come back?

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart365 View Post
    I think im gonna transfer to windia because I know a few people there, and it seems like a nice world. If I can only take 1M, what items should I transfer all my money into? Is there really anything that sells for a lot on Windia, but is cheaper on deme? Or will SSS possibly come back?
    SSS probably won't ever return, so invest in 10 att Work gloves, they are standardized "currency". You'll get an equal value for them in any world, depending on the Meso:NX ratio in said world.

If you can't afford them, then I would just dump my money into things you're actually going to use, but I assume you have more than 200m.

bolt202/veil225/feint200