Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a couple of questions

Default a couple of questions

i have a quest to learn a profession. are these kinda like the world of warcraft ones were certain once would help you be able to make extra cash? if so whats a good one for me to chose for my WA. also when im done with my WA is there away to trade in game money to a new character? (on the same server that is)

also any suggestions for my 2nd character once i max lvl my WA?

I know Smithing and Accessory Crafting would earn you more than enough cash, as for alchemy not very helpful.

The most profitable may be the smithing if you can get a gold or crystal heart recipe. Although I did see those recipes in the event coin thing so I have no idea if they're still worth it or not.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Angelic Blessing Rings gives you at least 200mil, that's still a large amount of money (Accessory Crafting)

The problem with that is the process of finding that recipe and then making it, which you can only make one of per recipe. The heart recipes on the other hand give you an infinite amount of hearts to make with just one recipe. You can sell multiple and greatly outweigh the amount you would get from one Angelic Blessing in no time at all.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I don't find heart(s) that expensive. The cheapest I seen was maybe 4.9mil which is still considered a lot... At OP just buy recipes in the coin shop or from the recipe seller in Ardentmill (I think 300k each or I may be mistaken). Easy money would be Androids (M&F) or Deluxe Androids recipes, it takes millions to create the actual android

ok so between smithing and accessory crafting are my best bet for now. i still consider myself poor right now with only like a little over 70k. as for what my next character should be that wont be for a long time so i should just worry about finishing with my WA for now.

also im still not used to some of the maple story language lol gonna take me a while to learn everything tho

Maple language is pretty much just text talk, you'll do fine ^^

Go with the easiest to sell to build a profit.

(hearts)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

k thanks for the help guys i hate being a noob at stuff and asking so many questions it probably get annoying lol