http://mythos.t3fun.com/home/home.aspx

Diablo/Torchlight kind of game, been playing this for a bit, seems okay for the time being.. It is currently in open beta, and various mmo news sites have some special codes for special items (one per acct) mmobomb is the only one I can remember ATM.
My ign is "Katana" if anyone would like to join me.

Now, one important piece of information, getting this game to run is a real pain. Almost to the point of not even being worth playing at all. Just follow these steps and you should be good..

MAKE SURE YOU'VE GOT INTERNET EXPLORER AND ITS MOST CURRENT VERSION

1. Download the installer downloader (pando media booster..), get the installer, install wherever.
2. After you have the game fully installed on your computer, go to whatever location you installed it on. you need to be in T3fun> Mythos> bin> updater.exe
3. run updater.exe, a typical splash screen with options and such will pop up. Uncheck the "set home page" option, and click on "Go home". Do not wait for the game to finish patching, it never will.
4. Internet explorer should pop up and you should be at the mythos home page. Login and click start game. Splash screen should pop up again, and the game should appropriately patch.
5. After the patch is done, start the game.