Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably, possibly, and most likely

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    That's lame, and you should feel lame.

Let's see, you mentioned me and kaglover, about three or four times, so I feel obliged to say something about this. One, just because you don't understand the way I think doesn't mean automatically I'm a troll (probably am too, but this is a different story). The things I care about I have a strange way of defending, and firmly believe in them that no matter what anyone says, until either someone has a really good point, or I get bored with it and change my mind.

My point? I don't care what other people think unless I care about them personally. But look at you, being all mopey and depressive because of what I, kaglover, or some random noobs do on this forum. Pffft, if you're gonna leave, it should be because you truly have important things to do, and are too busy or some nonsense. Not because of some of the various garbage certain people say on a regular basis. The emailbox I know would never be so weak-hearted as to let some really stupid people get them down to this point. If you want the forum to grow, stop blaming other people (you can always blame me though, I don't mind), and round up some noobs.

(We'll miss you if you do go)
    I'm sorry, but are you, in a sense, arguing that you are entitled to your own opinions? Because if you are, isn't email entitled to HIS own respective opinions of people? Please, I'm not here to start an argument. I posted my goodbye. But really, WHY do you have to say something like this? Mine was short, and to the point. Nobody (and I will stand by this) is going to defend you. Nobody cares about your transexual anime, manga, or whatever it is you look at. Or that you're a crossdresser. Don't get so pissed off because emailbox voiced his opinion of you. Because quite frankly, nobody wants to see that bull**** in a thread like this. Take it to PMs, or keep it to yourself. Granted, I'm doing the exact thing I'm telling you not to do (in a sense) but really, this had to be said eventually. Now, I'm not going to get mad because of peoples' opinion of me, either. I think emailbox is cool for the most part, despite him hating my guts. You don't see me posting "Good riddance" in here, do you? I think by now, nobody wants you on this forum. That doesn't mean people don't think the same of me, but really, in what way are you contributing? You stir up drama, post stupid manga, argue about religion, and defend yourself terribly in a fashion that pisses people off.

We'll miss you email.

Feel free to stop by every now and then if you feel to do so Sam =) It'll be... weird not seeing that little greenish name saying Emailbox at the bottom ^^;

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I guess I should get Steam. I wonder why I'm still here after so long too.

If this "canadian-member-leaving" trend continues, then the next in line is...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    I'm sorry, but are you, in a sense, arguing that you are entitled to your own opinions? Because if you are, isn't email entitled to HIS own respective opinions of people? Please, I'm not here to start an argument. I posted my goodbye. But really, WHY do you have to say something like this? Mine was short, and to the point. Nobody (and I will stand by this) is going to defend you. Nobody cares about your transexual anime, manga, or whatever it is you look at. Or that you're a crossdresser. Don't get so pissed off because emailbox voiced his opinion of you. Because quite frankly, nobody wants to see that bull**** in a thread like this. Take it to PMs, or keep it to yourself. Granted, I'm doing the exact thing I'm telling you not to do (in a sense) but really, this had to be said eventually. Now, I'm not going to get mad because of peoples' opinion of me, either. I think emailbox is cool for the most part, despite him hating my guts. You don't see me posting "Good riddance" in here, do you? I think by now, nobody wants you on this forum. That doesn't mean people don't think the same of me, but really, in what way are you contributing? You stir up drama, post stupid manga, argue about religion, and defend yourself terribly in a fashion that pisses people off.

We'll miss you email.
    Spoiler!

Wyatt, I love you guy, But you are guilty of doing a lot of the same ****, in your own different way, It was far too easy to tweak that post and make it against you, That is saying something.

And, Sam. If My post was the straw that broke the camels back, I am not sorry, I legitimately get frustrated with the way you act a lot of the time, and we clash, This I know, But that doesn't I mean I don't like you, Not gonna lie here, I am gonna miss you. But some stuff needed to be said. I hope you do well in the future, and While I have you added on FB, I probably wont be doing much messaging to you, given that without the forum I do not have much to talk about with you. So this is probably a final farewell.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    (I'm not gonna bother quoting that)
    Wyatt, I'm stirring up drama for the very reason that all of you are like "Oh we'll miss you. See ya" and not even trying. Did you even read my post, or just assume you know what I would say?

I'm sorry. I was trying to provoke you into staying. Because this business of being whiny and emo, and blaming other people for leaving is just stupid. HiddenStreet will not be the same without you, or for that matter Merciless. I'm a goofball, who tends to ruin threads. Which is why I'm ruining this one, so maybe, just maybe, you'll get some sense knocked into you. I don't have to get involved, in fact I usually don't (who am I kidding, that's a lie). But leaving because of me (and kaglover) is a pretty worthless excuse. And that's because I'm a worthless person who shouldn't have that hold on people. Do you actually wanna say, when you miss all your friends later, "Nah I can't go back, because bulma and kaglover might be there"?

I used to post in another forum, called ponju.net. When I came it was not serious at all (it actually headed in the opposite direction, from favorite pies to just flamewars), and people started complaining about how it was all Loss Of Topic threads besides these big religious debates. This one, I left. Why? Nothing to do with that, they had a community project, and I couldn't really contribute. "That's nice, but our theme is [whatever]. You're a writer that needs an artist? Nice, but we don't have time to work with you." I still miss posting there, but I can't bring myself to go back, even though I'm no longer mad at the people who did this. It isn't the same forum.

This won't be the same forum if you leave. Merciless will likely leave, followed probably by Tesi or Dae, followed maybe by supalime (who sorta comes and goes anyway). Probably followed by me, followed by WhiteMage if he hasn't already. If you really wanna go, go. But there's a difference between wanting to go, because you really wanna go. And wanting to go, and blaming others (like I did). I'm a miserable excuse for a human, that mooches off his parents and wishes he was born a girl. My only goal in life to try to keep other people from repeating my mistakes and make a better go of it. But, usually they do anyway.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 5th April 2012 at 09:10 PM.

^That's so noble.

I can't say I've talked an awful lot to you but you always struck me as a person who knew his **** and would help somebody if they ask nicely, so it's sad to see you go. I'm not really in a position to tell people not to quit though, as I've quit multiple times in the past few months as well.

Spoiler!
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex

Ah, Emaily is leaving too. It seems like this forum is losing all its respected members now. HS won't be the same now that everyone's leaving. Maybe it's time to take my leave soon as well. Anyways, Samlee, make sure you continue with your intelligent and witty Facebook posts; I may not show it, but they are really amusing.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bathis View Post
    ^That's so noble.
    Well, no. But it just irked me that everyone was like "okay then, see ya," and nobody was like "Waaaaaaiiiit emaaaaiiilll dooonn't goooooo! You're supposed to be there, for me... NUUUUUUU!!!" But yea ultimately, it is his decision.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

itt:
    the reason samlee left

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by tesiqurasa View Post
    itt:
    The reason samlee left
    qft .