Thread: Login button doesnt work?

Default Login button doesnt work?

Okay, so this is easy to explain. My login button doesnt work anymore. Clicking it doesnt have any effect.
    Join / Website buttons throws game down, but doesnt open any site. End button closes game.
    If i try click login button few times, games shuts down and gives me 'The connection to the server has ended, Please try it again later.' error.
    Game worked well for.. three weeks, but now i just cant get in.

I already tried to reboot computer, and it didnt have any effect. Also tried to reinstall game, but it didnt help neither.

Does anybody know what to do or try next?

Try to restore your computer to a certain point where maple did work

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Try to restore your computer to a certain point where maple did work
    this really shouldn't be a first response type of effort

It sounds like you're logging in via gamelauncher. Try doing a website login (assuming you're on gms). Make sure to leave the webpage open until you've entered a channel.

Spoiler!

Well the simplest option is to uninstall maple and install it again. I would also check your computer for any programs that may be interfering with the login server.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    It sounds like you're logging in via gamelauncher. Try doing a website login (assuming you're on gms). Make sure to leave the webpage open until you've entered a channel.
    Sorry, but im playing ems, but dont have any better place to ask this, so i thought i could ask it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    Well the simplest option is to uninstall maple and install it again. I would also check your computer for any programs that may be interfering with the login server.
    I think i will try reinstalling again, if that would help. Mayby i should try to reboot computer after that reinstalling.

Edit : Installed ms again, and now it doesnt even open anymore. Gives just 'Unable to connect to the login server' error, awesome.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Okay, sorry about double post.. buut.. now i can open it again, thought login button is not working. Anything else to try?
    Last edited by Pullis; 15th April 2012 at 03:59 AM.

Make sure all connections are open and not blocked by anything and try again?
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

It sounds like something on our computer is blocking the login server, when I had a problem like this, it was my virus protection program.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Well i havent chanced anything, and it worked well for earlier today :/

Edit : Talked with Ems forum admin at irc, and i noticed that my characters are offranked, so im probably banned for some reason, dont know why. Did EOI and now im just waiting them to answer me.
    Last edited by Pullis; 15th April 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Odd... If you know how, the next time you get that error see if there's anything in your Windows event log.