Thread: Cheapest Class to Play

Default Cheapest Class to Play

I was thinking on starting fresh in a new world just when my guild mates left me. I was going to disband the guild when i get back -and join "snowkiss" my former guild. So what would be the cheapest and "funnest" class to play with?

btw I know clerics need this Angel Ray mastery book for around 300mil+ in 4th job. So which class has the cheapest mastery books?

You don't need Angel Ray to HS. Seriously, cleric-priest-bishop will be the cheapest class potion and equipment wise to play. The only 4th job book that you should worry about is Advanced Blessing which isn't all that expensive last time I checked.

As for "fun" classes that's subjective, and none of the really fun ones are cheap to play (because they're fun and therefore demand for relevant items is higher, making things more expensive)
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

what's the strongest class?

Make a warrior, over 90% of the equips for warriors don't need dex, and the ones that do are higher levelled anyway. Allowing you to pump all your ap into str.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

They also require a fair amount of funding to be good.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    They also require a fair amount of funding to be good.
    Kaglover1 :P
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    what's the strongest class?
    Demon Slayers get the strongest with the least funding. For now at least.

Every class can be strong with gearing in the long run so strongest is subjective.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Buccaneer equips are cheap and don't require an excessive amount of dex, they don't use many pots (when done correctly), and their books are dirt cheap.

They also get a huge upgrade in the summer, so they'll eventually be pretty strong. They're already quick to train if you're good at the playstyle.

Spoiler!

easiest/cheapest is bishop lol. as for books, just collect some random ones, and see if you can trade it for angel ray? idk i've been getting most of my bishop books from jo, xD. just befriend a lot of people, and maybe one would be kind enough to donate ?

strongest w/o funding would prob be a warrior of some kind.

funnest and cheapest...mm...hm, i think a merc. i mean for anything you don't necessarily have to pump monies into them.

frankly i get most if not all my equips from my friends. we do this trading thing, like if i stumble upon a bowmaster skill book, i give it to a friend who's a bm. later down the road (or beforehand) they give me a GM scroll or some shoes. that kind of thing.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    easiest/cheapest is bishop lol. as for books, just collect some random ones, and see if you can trade it for angel ray? idk i've been getting most of my bishop books from jo, xD. just befriend a lot of people, and maybe one would be kind enough to donate ?

strongest w/o funding would prob be a warrior of some kind.

funnest and cheapest...mm...hm, i think a merc. i mean for anything you don't necessarily have to pump monies into them.

frankly i get most if not all my equips from my friends. we do this trading thing, like if i stumble upon a bowmaster skill book, i give it to a friend who's a bm. later down the road (or beforehand) they give me a GM scroll or some shoes. that kind of thing.
    Ya I had a friend that is willing to give it to me but he had quit maple. And I'm not talking about legendary classes. And I doubt I can create a DS then