Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bulmabriefs144 v.9001

Oh no, Bulma's ridiculous and silly over the top posts are interrupting my blank post and image macro tiles, whatever shall I do. This really makes me angry so much so that I have to call HIM out and I must emphasize him because I am a person who like to make people feel inadequate for their own flaws, Completely ignorant of other people with the same flaws who may or may not be offended by the lack of respect. because the interrupted my quality posting, and bashing of other people.

What I am trying to say here is that while you few vocal people hate the **** out of Bulma, you don't realize you are part of the problem, perpetuating hostility throughout the entire forum every god damn day, banning Bulma or whatever the **** you want to do will do nothing, all you will do is move on to Kag, then Xaft, the god knows who else, Probably me because I don't hate the people you guys do.

Yeah, Bulma posts can be pretty aggravating to scroll through, and some of the content is just out there, or dumb, It is sure as hell 100% nicer to read than "This is why you have no friends" or "You are a ****ing idiot" or "This place would be better without you" Every thread.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 20th April 2012 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Oh no, Bulma's ridiculous and silly over the top posts are interrupting my blank post and image macro tiles, whatever shall I do. This really makes me angry so much so that I have to call HIM out and I must emphasize him because I am a person who like to make people feel inadequate for their own flaws, Completely ignorant of other people with the same flaws who may or may not be offended by the lack of respect. because the interrupted my quality posting, and bashing of other people.

What I am trying to say here is that while you few vocal people hate the **** out of Bulma, you don't realize you are part of the problem, perpetuating hostility throughout the entire forum every god damn day, banning Bulma or whatever the **** you want to do will do nothing, all you will do is move on to Kag, then Xaft, the god knows who else, Probably me because I don't hate the people you guys do.

Yeah, Bulma posts can be pretty aggravating to scroll through, and some of the content is just out there, or dumb, It is sure as hell 100% nicer to read than "This is why you have no friends" or "You are a ****ing idiot" or "This place would be better without you" Every thread.
    I agree with this more than words can express... Except the whole target David part, that would not be great.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Oh no, Bulma's ridiculous and silly over the top posts are interrupting my blank post and image macro tiles, whatever shall I do. This really makes me angry so much so that I have to call HIM out and I must emphasize him because I am a person who like to make people feel inadequate for their own flaws, Completely ignorant of other people with the same flaws who may or may not be offended by the lack of respect. because the interrupted my quality posting, and bashing of other people. What I am trying to say here is that while you few vocal people hate the **** out of Bulma, you don't realize you are part of the problem, perpetuating hostility throughout the entire forum every god damn day, banning Bulma or whatever the **** you want to do will do nothing, all you will do is move on to Kag, then Xaft, the god knows who else, Probably me because I don't hate the people you guys do. Yeah, Bulma posts can be pretty aggravating to scroll through, and some of the content is just out there, or dumb, It is sure as hell 100% nicer to read than "This is why you have no friends" or "You are a ****ing idiot" or "This place would be better without you" Every thread.
    ...Wow, the last time I spoke to you WMA you logged off suddenly so I'd thought I'd hurt your feelings. I'm really touched by this though.
    In my life, nobody's really stood up for me. Well, that, or I have a short memory (but thank you, everyone).

My parents tell me "I'm a good person" but then say I should really cut my hair, change that jacket, be anything other than what I am now and what I'm trying to do. So-called gf types cut off my "I'm kinda flawed..." speech midsentence to tell me I'm not ("I'm kinda flawed, which is why more than even sex all I want is someone who is there for me, then I'd be more inclined to have sex or do whatever else, if you want it") only to realize later that they can't get past these flaws. And my friends offline, were just people I hung out with, I never really told them anything about me. Thank you guys.

TvTropes calls those "The Reason You Suck" Speech. They're fun, in drama, but yea, not so much to be living it.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 20th April 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    You are 100% idiot.
    I can tell why you are still stuck with no friends.
    Can't you be anymore rude? Like seriously

Obviously directed towards me.

Don't think a tiled image post has been made in a while due to people disliking it, thus, I stopped. Making that relevant to bulma, he has yet to stop the manner of posting even after people have shown a dislike to it.
    Blank posts are a meme on the forum and only done in the chat thread (hell, same with image tiling) where NO quality post should be made/ever is made. Don't know why you tried to relate the two. Calling him out on being male is only directed to the fact he makes EVERY topic about how he wants to be a tranny and 100% irrelevant topics like that. Yes, I personally don't think the idea of transsexual really exists in the human mind (unless it was a physical defect in birth) as it's more of a non-conformity aspect. Thinking it's fun to be a tranny doesn't mean you actually think you are a female "trapped" in a male's body. That's a different topic however and don't feel like getting into it. If he were to stop making such a big ****ing deal about it it wouldn't be such a big ****ing deal. It's the same thing with "gay pride". It's counter productive and only seperates that group father away from society. Bulma is doing that EXACT thing but with his tranny mindset which is why I'm pissed about his posts half of the time. The other half of the time is just him trying to play devil's advocate when he obviously has no knowledge on the idea then links **** anime links and tvtropes *facts* about those topics. Those are why he should be banned, not because he's annoying or disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Can't you be anymore rude? Like seriously
    I put up with his **** long enough and we've been polite to him the entire time until recently. He refused to change so I simply changed approach. Yes the way I'm doing it is rude, but the way he acts (ignorance/arrogance) is much more rude.
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I fully support people who choose gender; it has very little effect on my life, so I might as well make them feel comfortable in the world.

This does, however, only go to a certain point (in any aspect). When it gets to the point of interfering with otherwise unrelated activity, I have a problem. I'd agree with Jon in this aspect. When people feel the need to defend/push/explain their personal lives in many unrelated topics, it begins to get annoying. If Bulma feels a need to express her beliefs about herself, I think she needs to do it at an appropriate time, as does everyone else (regardless of sexuality, gender, belief systems, etc). Mentioning aspects of your life every now and then is fine, but including it in too many posts just attracts drama.

There's a difference between naturally maneuvering through topics and yanking something right off the rails. Bulma does too much yanking (no pun intended) and too little natural interaction. While I've rarely agreed with her posts, she seemed to at least keep things somewhat on-topic. Over the past year, she's seemed to ignore others in the convo and chosen to post her own topics, regardless of the original purpose of the thread. That said, the constant flames against specific members are just as bad when they aren't in appropriate empty house threads.

The whole thing is getting quite tiring, and I understand why some members would be hesitant to respond to any of the "controversial" members. It's gotten to the point that too many people are taking everything as personal attacks, so even simply correcting information turns into a flame war.

tl;dr
    c'mon mang guys c'mon!
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 21st April 2012 at 03:36 AM.

Spoiler!

Let me throw my 2 cents in here, please?

The constant flaming of Bulma is getting really annoying. I know the feeling of wanting to voice(?) yourself when you're annoyed. I know this feeling all too well. Not saying anything means what is annoying you will continue. However, actually voicing yourself puts you in a dilemma like this. On the other hand... Should we force someone to stop posting? Jon obviously is sick of it ,as are a couple of other members .However, there are more who don't mind it, and that's why it's hard to say "BAN PLZ!" because it would be unjust to do so. We're not going to come to an agreement on the situation, because there's too much controversy over the situation. We were tired of your image tiling, but you weren't banned for it. However, you did hear our complaints, and you stopped. Regardless of the others who didn't mind it. Much like Bulma's situation. You stopped, because people got annoyed. Not EVERYBODY, but some people. Bulma, however, can't do the same.
    I'm not biased, but right now, I'm at the point where I've got Bulma ignored, and everything is fine. Except for when someone lashes out because of one of his posts. I don't see Bulma's essay posts, all I see is Jon. "**** you" and such.
    Which gets old really fast. That's where the dilemma, and disagreement is. Should Jon just stop responding to Bulma? Or should Bulma change his ways? Because, one of them loses on each side of the coin. Jon's "built up rage" is withheld, and he can't do anything about it. Or Bulma is forced to stop posting, because he only posts what annoys Jon. Bulma is just as much of an HS member as Jon is, so it would be unfair to force them to do either thing. However...
    What if it were put in place that Bulma shall not post what annoys Jon, and Jon can't respond to it with his usual "*** you"'s if he does? There would be a punishment. If both were to break this rule, then both would be taken care of.
    This, to me, seems like a viable option. That would take care of Jon's problem, and Bulma's...."problem"?

Either way, I'm tired of the drama here. It seems if it isn't me starting it, it's Bulma. It's gotten to the point where I think I'm going to leave as well. Because Bulma's posts that annoy Jon, WHAT Jon does about it, everyone bashing kag at every post, and all of the old members have left. (zigkid, the_dcving_dawn, xdgr, azn4anime, to name a few) they've all left, or haven't been seen in quite some time. It was then when I enjoyed reading the topics of the day.
    Now it's just Price check threads, a few general MapleStory questions, and Chat Thread Spam. Of course there's Lex's drawings, the Anime Thread, and such, but the spam and constant bashing overshadows all of what is left of this forum.
    There isn't a solution, either. Not that I am aware of..

:|

Bulma simply cannot find the proper time, place, and method to voice his opinions. Maybe if this magical land where Bulma can say wherever he wants without any repercussion could be found, everyone would be happier.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

jon just block bulma

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    jon just block bulma
    excluding his personal issues that I find annoying, almost all of his posts redeem a quality that should give him an infraction, generally for off topic/spam/necro. That alone is why he should have been banned a long time ago.
    I was conceived around 4-5am.