Thread: Quick Windows 7 status check

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Quick Windows 7 status check

Does MapleStory have any Windows Vista/7 support yet?
    Or are the Windows Vista/7 users still out of luck?
    By out of luck, I mean MapleStory will crash without an error window every any time from 1 to 8 hours.

Also the Compatibility Mode is effectively shut down by HackShield.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I didn't have any problems before or after BB patch.

Banned

My computer seems to run MS fine on Win7 64 bit now. Though I have to check if weddings are still glitched post BB patch

MapleStory might not officially support Windows Vista or Windows 7, especially considering that these operating systems are no longer supported by Microsoft (Windows 7 mainstream support ended in January 2020, and Windows Vista's support ended even earlier). As a result, the game may not run as smoothly or stably on these platforms. That's al I can find on https://windowsguided.com Reach out to MapleStory's customer support or technical support for assistance. They may provide guidance on potential solutions or inform you of any updates regarding compatibility with older operating systems, although it's essential to note that official support for outdated OS versions might be limited.