Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [BERA] Looking for Active Guild

  1. #1

    Icon4 [BERA] Looking for Active Guild

    I am looking for an active guild in all time zones.

    Recently I got spammed with ninja invites to empty guilds wich are not the guilds I am looking for.

    Ingame name: Xyrrathe

    Level 10x Mercedes

    Server: BERA

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    join HS bera

  3. #3

    Default

    Sadly people who are listed on the thread about the guild are never on when I am online so I can't seem to join.

  4. #4
    Achiever-Mastermind Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    404 NOT FOUND
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrrath View Post
    Sadly people who are listed on the thread about the guild are never on when I am online so I can't seem to join.
    wubyou4everr is always on
    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

  5. #5
    Mushmom
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    HS Bera isnt very active right now anyways.

    I should get on this weekend, get bored and log out. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

  6. #6
    Achiever-Mastermind Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    404 NOT FOUND
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    HS Bera isnt very active right now anyways.

    I should get on this weekend, get bored and log out. :)
    I used to do that but I got bored of logging in.
    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •