Thread: Dying interest

Default Dying interest

So i find myself not playing games much anymore, and when i do, i just waste money and dont play the game all the way through. I dont like renting games because i always seem to end up with a huge late fee. I want to get Max Payne 3, but am afraid of wasting my money. I know its a good game, so im not asking about that, im just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on getting me back in the swing of actually finishing some games? And yes, i still like games, i look forward to getting my Game Informer each month, its just when i start playing them, i find myself not finishing at all, and not always because the game isnt that good, i just lose interest...
    Last edited by KindaMaybe; 23rd June 2012 at 12:10 PM.
    I'm happy

You need a refresher. Tried any lowkey indie games?
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 24th June 2012 at 01:03 AM.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

There are many free games online and ones you can download. Money isn't everything, as long as you're having fun.

And also don't spend money on a game if you know you will lose interest in

planet side 2 should be something you can look forward to. I think if you get any game with a sense of progression with your account/character, you should be able to rekindle the interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Have you tried Nexuiz or Tribes:Ascend? Tribes and Nexuiz are two very similar games. Both have fast paced action and modes. Tribes is free and It's very fun to me.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

There isn't enough new features or changes in games to make games fun anymore, that's the key problem. Tried indie games myself after havin this problem about a year ago and still have the problem, even among indie games, games are stale and usually the same, the ones that have potential get flocked and then ****ed by 8yos wanting stupid **** and the developers not knowing how to tell an 8yo apart from a regular person and actually doing it.
    Gone with the wind