Level 70 - Energy Charge  or Transformation 
Level 71 - Energy Drain  / Energy Blast  / Energy Charge [+1 = 2] or Shockwave  / Transformation [+2 = 3]
Level 77 - Energy Charge [+18 = 20 MAX] or Transformation [+17 = 20 MAX] / Shockwave [+1 = 2]
Level 81 - Brawling Mastery [10 MAX] / Stun Mastery  or Shockwave [+12 = 14]
Level 87 - Stun Mastery [+18 = 20] or Shockwave [+7 = 21] / Brawling Mastery [10 MAX] / Stun Mastery 
From here, the skill you max first is preference based.
Level 94 - Transformation [20 MAX] / Shockwave  or Stun Mastery [+19 = 20 MAX] / Energy Charge  / Energy Drain/Blast 
Level 101 - Energy Drain/Blast [+19 = 20 MAX] / Energy Drain/Blast [+2 = 3 - The other skill] or Energy Charge [+19 = 20 MAX] Energy Drain/Blast [1 - The other skill] / Energy Drain/Blast [+1 = 2]
Level 107 - Energy Drain/Blast [+17 = 20 MAX - The other skill] / Shockwave [+1 = 2] or Energy Drain/Blast [+18 = 20 MAX]
Level 114 - Shockwave [+19 = 21] / Roll Of The Die  or Energy Drain/Blast [+19 = 20 MAX - The other skill] / Roll Of The Die 
This is where more preference comes. Between Shockwave and Roll of the Die. This is the Roll of the Die option.
Level 120 - Roll Of The Die [+18 = 20 MAX] for both pathings.
This is the Shockwave option.
Level 120 - Shockwave [+9 = 30 MAX] / Roll Of The Die [+9 = 11] for both pathings.
What is the difference in the 2 pathings?
- The energy pathing grants attack, accuracy, avoidability, a PG effect, and a body resistance effect.
- The transformation pathing grants attack, defenses, movement speed and jump.
- The significance of the energy pathing is that you can save lots of mesos on pots because energy skills have no mana cost, and you can use energy drain to restore health.
-> Also, you can have an infinite health/mana pool if you took MP Recovery over Oak Barrel.
- The significance of the transformation pathing is that you can deal massive damage at a lower level, as Shockwave at level 1 matches Energy Blast at level 5.
-> This means that Shockwave will deal a whole lot of damage at level 21, but this requires Transformation over Energy Charge.
Which should I take; Shockwave or Roll of the Die?
- This is preference based, but I think Roll of the Die is better because:
- If you roll a 5, any kind of attack will be 20% stronger, while maxing shockwave can only increase its own damage.
- But, maxing Shockwave can help you train better because it is one of your best mobbing skills, and can deal a whole lot of damage. [750% damage :3]
Areas for training from 70 - 120.
Level 70 - 90 -> Twisted Jesters
Level 90 - 100 or 90 - 110 or 90 - 115 or 90 - 120 -> Gallopera or MP3 or GS6[Ghost Ship 6]
** I don't know if this is only for the event, but you can train from level 90 to 120 on aliens in NLC.
Optional*Level 100 - 110 -> Ellin Forest
Optional*Level 110 - 115 or 110 - 120 -> Lower levels of Ludibruim [Ghost Pirates, Dual Ghost Pirates, Spirit Vikings, Death Teddy, Master Death Teddy, Phantom Watch]
Optional**Level 115 - 120 -> LHC Crockies
Other viable choices
Level 70 - 120 -> PQ
Level 70 - 80 -> Kampung Village monsters [Froscola, Yabber Doo], Ludibruim [Chronos, Master Chronos, Platoon Chronos], Ariant monsters, Mu Lung monsters [some, not all]
Level 80 - 90 -> Kampung Village monsters [Booper Scarlion, Vikerola], Magatia monsters [Alcadno side], Mu Lung monsters [The stronger ones], Ulu City monsters [The weaker ones]
Level 100 - 110 -> Herb Town monsters
Overall you should have:
Stun Mastery - Level 20
Brawling Mastery - Level 10
Transformation - Level 20
Energy Charge - Level 20
Energy Drain - Level 20
Energy Blast - Level 20
Shockwave - Level 21 or 30
Roll Of The Die - Level 11 or 20