Thread: Not sure if you knew this but Empress buff gives up to 30 ATT/M.ATT

Hybrid View

Default Not sure if you knew this but Empress buff gives up to 30 ATT/M.ATT

according to someone on southperry.net there's a daily repeatable quests where you go and kill a nerfed version of akyrum and it gives you +1 level to your empress buff.

obviously this only happens at 120 for cygnus knights. apparently it was implemented a long time ago and zoomed under my radar... not sure how i missed that one.

combined with the passive 24 levels you get for hitting 120 you get a total of 30 levels into the empress buff, which is a lot better than my current 20.

ugh. i guess i should train my thunderbreaker. -_-

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Oh, no wonder it still showed the next level (25) on the skill after I got my TB to 120. I thought it was something to do with CO, even though it doesn't do that for other skills. Any ideas on how to start the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Oh, no wonder it still showed the next level (25) on the skill after I got my TB to 120. I thought it was something to do with CO, even though it doesn't do that for other skills. Any ideas on how to start the quest?
    Not a blinking clue. Check the left side for a quest notification? I have no idea how to accept it, but I'm assuming it'll be from Neinhart or you'll get a notification.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

CO doesn't affect Beginner skills, and I believe that the quest is glitched. Neinhart supposedly doesn't even give you a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    CO doesn't affect Beginner skills, and I believe that the quest is glitched. Neinhart supposedly doesn't even give you a quest.
    Ah.. I guess it was working at some point and it got broked. :(
    Unfortunate. I do know it was at least working at some point because a guy on SP.net had a screenshot and he had 30 Empress Buff.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Oh. Maybe it's fixed now.

I know that when it was first released, Neinhart never gave a quest after killing what's-his-name.