Thread: back to WoW

Default back to WoW

But, it's not. GW2 has it's place on my hard drive, and it will continue too, but it isn't going to be my mainstay MMO. I really, really wanted it to be, but the PVP is just not what I was looking for. I thought the "balanced" pvp and the lack of gear differences would of been enough, but sadly it isn't. There is nothing in GW2 that is like my rogue in WoW....

Maybe I'm getting to old to PVP, maybe I do need gear to balance it out when I have had too many beers (my favorite time to pvp). But I'm finding myself wanting to go back to the PVP my fingers know.

It's funny that I'm sad that I have to go back to WoW, but it's time for me to realize that nothing out there in the MMO market gives me what WoW gives me. And that is simple, fun, killing of others. I don't care about massive battles, I want to kill the guy in front of me.

I know now not to prepurchase another MMO because I always end up back on my rogue, ganking at will, under stealth. I'm sorry GW2, you will be a great game for many.... just not me

If all you want to do is kill the guy in front of you, then you should play an FPS.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100