0 0%
  • Countermage

1 25.00%
  • Geomancer

2 50.00%
  • Archmage

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Classes Would You Like MS to Have?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I don't consider any of those (except BaM, forgot about JitenPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe) melee classes. They make the type pointless.

The concept behind Demon Slayer and Phantom makes me rage pretty hard. What's the point of playing any other class if there's one with the range of an archer, the mobility of a thief, the damage of a glass cannon, and the "tanking" of a melee class? Stance, recovery, and defensive skills should've been restricted to real "tanks"

Spoiler!

well there's a new "tank" class in kMS called kaiser

he's got +100% hp
    making him a tank

amirite

forget that all his 4th job skills are 2000%+ damage, hes a tank

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Can I opt for a removal of classes instead of adding more? We're already drowning in new classes.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

How about a Monk class. Seems that the storyline of the Mu Lung settles it right.
    I'm Retired.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Can I opt for a removal of classes instead of adding more? We're already drowning in new classes.
    Which would you remove? I'd nix Dual Blades pretty bad (hacker class, if I had a nickel for every time some twit knocked something in the air when I was in a chair or on a rope afk, at 97%...) followed by Cannoneer, change Pirate, and most of the classes involving guns/mechs (yes, this includes Jett).

New Class System:

Explorers: Slightly different. Level 30 quest involves an actual destination rather than a simple choice, similar to the branching locations for level 10. For example:
    • Warrior is unchanged in terms of skills. Fighter branch is still at Perion, Page involves going to the Shrine in El Nath (which is easier to get to), and Spearman involves going to Leafre to fight seriously weaked-down dragons.
    • Archer is more or less unchanged, but arrows sets are rechargeable and can be sold. Crossbowman involves an area in Edelstein, Ranger involves going to Elluel.
    • Thief is somewhat changed. It basically uses the two areas of Kerning (and dispenses with Dual Blade, teaching Assassin class there instead)
    • Pirate Brawler can use their bare fists to start with. When they learn to be a pirate (Herb town), there's a skill or something that teaches them to use guns, and it's a mixed set of both weapon skills, gradually tapering off to more a gun class. Mu Lung is for learning to be a Monk, which is more an expanded brawler class for mobbing.
    • Mage goes to three different places for class up. Cleric goes to Sleepywood (somewhere dark), F/P goes to Ariant (somewhere hot), I/L goes to El Nath.

Legends: No change, except give Mercedes 10% healing instead of five. It begins to matter around level 70-80. Also, merge the slot into legends, and have a subslot. The class selection screen is becoming crowded.

Cygnus: Only unlockable for characters who have actually reached 120 (too damn many Cygnus Knights). When they reach 120 instead of doing the whole Ultimate adventure thing, they can share their ability with any character.

Resistance: Remove Mecha entirely. They're boring, take up too much space, and Demon Hunter is better in every way. Demon Hunter should also be a 120+ unlockable character only, since they are rather strong.

Removed Mecha, Jett, DualBlade, changed Pirate, and made Cygnus and Demon Hunter a bonus class spot (there's two unlockable spots). That would leave space for one more class pack.

---------------

I'd also like to see them nix the mastery book concept. Have skill book quests for rare abilities, but have max level based on usage (as you use skills frequently, they gain exp, cooldown abilities like Genesis are not likely to have as much use and would be the last to reach level 30, unless you just sat around and spammed it every few minutes). There should be an actual quest for Angel Ray, not just Z-Run, kill Zakum and hope it drops the book.

I still want a physics mage. There is dark matter out there that needs manipulating.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Classes don't need obsessive healing and Merc doesn't need that 5%. Use pots. Arrows for archers are meaningless after Soul Arrow in 2nd job. I only carry one set of arrows because you do get the attack boost. Besides that you don't need more than one set ever.
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 13th July 2012 at 03:58 AM.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

What about a romance class where you make monsters fall in love with you and your weapon is a flower.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    What about a romance class where you make monsters fall in love with you and your weapon is a flower.
    What the hell petiedoken

I would love a countermage, with a bunch of damage nullifies and reflect skills.