Thread: Can you maybe shut the **** up.

Hybrid View

Default Can you maybe shut the **** up.

Why is it that certain people I know IRL have to keep talking after an argument is over?

The people who overreact to the smallest thing, leading to a spat, which settles down... then they keep ****ing talking inside the other person's hearing range as to instigate a much larger fight. Then when a real fight breaks out because they were *****ing and crying about something unrelated and ****ing retarded as all ****, they come up with "WHY ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME????"

What the ****? Just shut the **** up and complain to someone else where the other guy can't hear, you're just making **** worse by being a ***** about starting a fight. Argument was over five hours ago, why are you still talking **** like the other guy isn't there?

When the other guy leaves, take it as a sign of submission and shut the **** up about it. Don't be a ****tard douchebag who keeps talking smack even though they're the ones who started **** and the other guy was mature enough to not rise to the bait.

/rant.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I'm not defending anyone, but some people just like to argue over nothing. I personally think its really annoying and I have a friend similar to this (not as bad as this though). I don't think it's an endearing quality.
    by Cryopon

Like me, I do that very often.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Every now and then we all get worked up over something, but for normal people, it doesn't happen very often.
    People who do this on a regular basis are pretty much just flaunting their own insecurity and incompetence.

Spoiler!

I'm not saying I don't get mad but I don't loudly "mutter" things to "myself" when whoever I'm mad to is in hearing range. If an argument is done with, let it be done with and stop bringing it back up -__-'

bolt202/veil225/feint200

oh i feel this way too. people who bring arguments back up :<
    or when they want to win the conversation & they're not even making sense by the end...

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I have real trouble with this. Mainly with people telling me how to be.

Basically, I've had alot of people starting with my own family nitpicking about my hair or clothes or teeth, and ending with busybodies who have certain expectations if I wanna be their friend or employee or whatever and expect me to change who I am for something that won't last. If I barely change for my family, I'd have to like someone a damn lot to change for them. If I do, and they still aren't happy, I probably tell them "where the **** do you get off" in about those words. I basically see it as me reaching out to meet them halfway, and them not even bothering.

Because that's what it is. I'd always assumed when a person bothered to interfere with my life, they must really care. But where are any of those people from my past? Nowhere to be found. They don't want me as I am, they just wanted to control me. Having not understood who I am, and what I believe in, they decide I have to conform to how they think people should be.

--------

Here's a spell you can say to these people:

Your life is my unhappy than mine, hence you feel the need to control others. GTFO.

They should never bother you again.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 23rd July 2012 at 09:43 AM.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

See? Powerful spell. It shut everyone up.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post

Your life is my unhappy than mine, hence you feel the need to control others. GTFO.
    what on earth

Spoiler!