Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renew, Renew!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Default Renew, Renew!

I turn 30 in 2 hours. If you don't get the above video (and the thread title) it's from a film called Logan's Run, all about a civilization that people get killed off (for some reason) when they get too old, usually about age 30. Some of them rather than quietly submitting to a ritual of "renewal", chose to run.

Well, I dunno if I'd call my situation really worthy of running away, but I kinda wish I'd gotten better presents. Instead, I got a bunch of clothes and food. Right now, I pretty much buy my own stuff, so I'm one of the few people that might enjoy just money or a gift card. I could've got a book, anime, or video game with the money that was spent on stuff like chocolates, clothing, and peanuts.

Aside from women's clothing (which I get just cause it's more attractive than most men's stuff), I have no interest in clothes, peanuts are really kinda salty for my taste, and I'm probably one of the only people in the world that couldn't care less about chocolate. After 30 years of hanging around these people, I've come to the depressing conclusion that they probably don't really know me at all.

Meh, I hope tomorrow isn't a total bore.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 20th July 2012 at 11:24 AM.

It's official now~ Happy haps birthday Bulma~! Have a goodun!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Catch you later :DDD

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Thanks, guys.

Today, I drive to Richmond to see my sister and brother, so we can have a weekend of events. I went along with it, because it is an excuse to spend time with my sister and brother, but it's kinda an hour and a half drive each way (frankly I'd rather stay home). My parents actually gave me some spending money, but with the expectation that they don't pay for everything. I can see not having them pay if we go to an arcade, or I see something at a store, but I hope I'm not being expected to pay for their treat. I might spend some of it buying an Amazon gift card, which is what I wanted anyway. Sigh...

There's another reason I'm heading out to Richmond. It's also my brother-in-laws exact same birthday. Weird, huh? I'm lending/giving him a K-Drama, since I talked about it with him in a conversation.

>mfw bulma is 30

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I think she's the only one who can get away with making a birthday thread for themself.

Spoiler!

Grats on your 2nd advancement.
    happy birthday
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

2nd job advancement. Wait is there a job? Happy birthday.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Happy birthday (obviously aside from the sub-par presents you got)! Still, wish you the best. I want peanuts and chocolate now. :/

Happy Birthday Bulmabriefs

Am I the only one who forgets that Bulma's IGN comes from Bulma of DBZ?
    by Cryopon