I saw the update for a few new Miracle Cubes on the Maple homepage, Nexon's (working) attempt at getting people to spend more money. I don't really get how they work though. I read through the item descriptions both in the Cash Shop and on the Maple site a couple of times, but I'm still not really sure how it all works.

White Awakening Stamp
Use on an item with one potential to add an additional line of potential.
One potential? Does that mean you can now get multiple sets of 3L Pots on an item? Or is there now 1L Pots?

Enlightening Miracle Cube
An amazing cube that resets equipment potential and has a chance to upgrade all potentials to the highest available grade.
Again, multiple sets of 3L Pots? Or can different lines have different ranks? One Epic rank line and one Unique rank line? Or is it just bad wording and it means it can rank up all the lines to Legendary?

Revolutionary Miracle Cube
This otherworldly cube has a chance to change the number of potentials a piece of equipment possesses.
Once more, multiple potentials? Or does it just mean number of lines?

And for someone who wants to cube a rare item like my <3% Luk, +4 Str, +40 MaxHP> Dark Pirate Top, which cube(s) would be recommended?
Slightly related to this, I also have a <+8 Luk, +4 Int> Rare Dark Pirate Pants. Should I just buy a 3L one, or try to cube this one to 3L +Legendary?
In fact, what should I be aiming to get for my gear with 50k NX? You know what? I'm going to make a thread for that now too. Let's keep this thread talking about the cubes. Someone explain, please.