Thread: Popstar Pirate Nova Hero thing

Hybrid View

Default Popstar Pirate Nova Hero thing

The popstar pirate clawlaser shooting thing

You have to be a female character, the eyes and hair above are your choices

Her main weapon is the "Soul Shooter" and her secondary weapon is the "Soul Ring", not sure if the ring has its own unique slot or takes up a ring slot.

She recharges her skills by using her regular attack which orangemushroom says is "like a long range ultimate drive".

Her recharge skill set.

Basically the popstar part is just one side of her. She has her own special equip inventory for whenever she turns into her hero persona. Your appearance changes whenever you turn into angelic buster apart from your regular form. System is called Dress Up (Fittingly so).

Showing her popstar side as well as her rival I suppose to her right.

But the thing that's really cool are these Ultra Skills I believe they're called that go beyond the traditional 999999 damage cap.

Soul Resonance: Resonate with Escada’s soul, dealing 320% damage continuously as long as your skill key is held down, for a maximum of 8 seconds. Proportional to the duration of the first attack, deal a maximum of 3000% finish damage. When attacking a boss, increase your damage by 50%. There is a cooldown of 60 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 99,999,999. (max level: 30)

Fatality: Attack up to 10 enemies in front of you for 5000% damage. After attacking them, increase you and your party members’ damage by 60% for 30 seconds. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 1,200,000. (max level: 30)

Primal Roar: Escada’s roar shakes the souls of up to 8 enemies in front of you, dealing 1200% damage two times with a 90% chance to stun for 8 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 30,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)

Trinity: Attack one enemy with Escada’s force consecutively, dealing 1800% damage four times. Using this skill increases Trinity’s damage and defense ignored by 10% for 7 seconds, stacking up to 6 times. Maximum damage for this skill is 50,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)

Those are just your 4th job Ultra Skills(Image and skills credited to orangemushroom.wordpress.com)
    Last edited by Bishopz; 1st August 2012 at 08:30 PM.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

I want one now NOW

*no homo maybe*
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    I want one now NOW

*no homo maybe*
    angel beats
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Emailee was plastering this everywhere. This class is ridiculously OP and the theme fits perfectly with him.
    and is the complete opposite of what i like
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/

>sources, use them

devil wings, mini horns, vampire-esque fangs, knee socks, twintails, pink everywhere = ultimate moe

oh man

e; by the way, her normal attack is a 60% damage version of the Phantom's Thousand Needles (meleecane) but only hits 3 enemies (and does 60% damage). Note you pretty much have to use this to use your other skills. You can't just use (insert op skill) all the time. Its how they "balance" her out.

e2; looks like she doesn't use mp either.
    Last edited by emailbox; 1st August 2012 at 08:02 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Whilst the rest of the world is freaking out about the economy and jobs Nexon is working hard to create jobs. More new jobs. And then more new jobs. I think world leaders should take note and learn a lesson from Nexon on job creation.