Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party Matchup Help

Default Party Matchup Help

Okay. I thread on Southperry but it should probably go here xD
    My sister and I plan on picking GMS back up when we can, it's fun and holds alot of memories.
    She will be a buccaneer and I need to know what woyld make a better team.
    Bishop
    or
    Paladin.

Just pick a class you think you'll like.

Bishops have a lot of support skills and Paladins have a lot of defense and attacking
    by Cryopon

I would say bishop just because you get HS which is nice for training purposes.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I would say bishop just because you get HS which is nice for training purposes.
    hs plz

As a Bishop, your main objective would be to hang on a ladder, rope, etc, and Holy Symbol every time she and or your party needs it. It's pretty fast leveling while you leech, but lately, Phantoms are the way to go for the buff leeching. Because they can have Sharp Eyes Holy Symbol, Rage, or Hyper Body, etc, because they can steal skills, and they can double as an attacker in lHC at later levels. I'd personally say Paladin if you plan on levleing mainly in LHC, otherwise, if it's just you two, Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    As a Bishop, your main objective would be to hang on a ladder, rope, etc, and Holy Symbol every time she and or your party needs it.
    No, no, NO, NO.

DO NOT hang on a rope and just HS. Get down there with your party and attack alongside them. Don't make them come to YOU for HS. You go to them. Actively attacking also means you'll get a better cut of the experience as well. Don't forget to heal your party every so often too.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I thank you guys for the help.
    But I a reason to be either, so which one I'd rather be is imposible, and why I came here and asked in the first place.
    Here are some more details if this would help...
    I want to have some fun with Maplestory, and we will be a 2 person team.
    Thanks as always

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    No, no, NO, NO.

DO NOT hang on a rope and just HS. Get down there with your party and attack alongside them. Don't make them come to YOU for HS. You go to them. Actively attacking also means you'll get a better cut of the experience as well. Don't forget to heal your party every so often too.
    Every party I've been in in LHC since 120 has had a Bishop or phantom hang on the rope and just buff as people get on the rope..o.O?
    Also healing is useless, because the touch at Crockies alone is only 200 to me.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

That's because most Bichups are lazy because nothing's ever been expected of them.

...or the characters are buff mules run by other people in the party (which is what we do)

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Argetlam View Post
    I thank you guys for the help.
    But I a reason to be either, so which one I'd rather be is imposible, and why I came here and asked in the first place.
    Here are some more details if this would help...
    I want to have some fun with Maplestory, and we will be a 2 person team.
    Thanks as always
    I've never played these two classes at 3rd job+, but if you really can't decide and want to have fun, think about whether you'll have fun as a long-range attacker/supporter or a melee-range attacker.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Argetlam View Post
    Okay. I thread on Southperry but it should probably go here xD
    My sister and I plan on picking GMS back up when we can, it's fun and holds alot of memories.
    She will be a buccaneer and I need to know what woyld make a better team.
    Bishop
    or
    Paladin.

Hi im kinda new to this site so it would be great for some help!!! im the sister and i was also thinking of being shadower. would a paladin or bishop be a better partner???