Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pictures of your last purchase!

[18-06, 19:39] Mesniac: Easy excuse to spend lots of money on something
    [18-06, 19:24] Omar Ranger: very early
    [18-06, 19:21] JubJub: gonna go buy myself an early birthday present
    [18-06, 19:21] JubJub: gonna be out for a bit
    Very true
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

People are buying dslr cameras like they used to buy tamagochis
    viva la nagato yuki

Stuff I bought from Japan trip last week:

Pokemon Center stuff, already bought a case for my 3DSXL before even buying the 3DS itself
    Spoiler!

First MG gundam! Looking forward to put this guy together, was hoping to get a Sword Impulse Gundam instead but couldn't find one in Akiba. I panic-bought the RGs to spend the remainder of my yen that I had on the last day there.
    Spoiler!

And a couple figurines, I was just glad that none of them broke when I hand-carried them back home. I have no idea where to put them on my table though.
    Spoiler!

I forgot what was inside but it's a snack I bought for a friend.
    Spoiler!

I'll be saving for that 3DSXL now. I'm broke ****
    Last edited by AcrylicBlaze; 27th June 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Araragi looks like he might be able to swivel on the base; if he can, you might want to turn him around so that he's orientated more naturally with the design on the base. Also grats on getting Saber's ahoge back on, from what I can see, it doesn't look like it was ever broken. Where's your other stuff, though? I vaguely recall you buying some straps and other small tidbits. And a mushroom.

Also, here's my desk if it can help give you some ideas. This should probably go in the desktop thread but I think I've posted there too much. I have a few more on the windowsill.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by blankaex; 26th June 2014 at 07:14 PM.

a dumbass baby

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Araragi looks like he might be able to swivel on the base; if he can, you might want to turn him around so that he's orientated more naturally with the design on the base. Also grats on getting Saber's ahoge back on, from what I can see, it doesn't look like it was ever broken. Where's your other stuff, though? I vaguely recall you buying some straps and other small tidbits. And a mushroom.

Also, here's my desk if it can help give you some ideas. This should probably go in the desktop thread but I think I've posted there too much. I have a few more on the windowsill.

Spoiler!
    M..Menma.. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post

Spoiler!
    I forgot to add the phone straps and the snack, just added the snack in. I forgot where my Miku strap went though, using the Gumi one now,

Thanks, though the only figure that's thin enough to fit between my monitors without blocking my screens too much is Araragi, and I kinda want to pair him next to my Senjougahara one :|
    I'll shuffle my table around a little, see if I can fit more of them on.

Upgrade time? O_o
    Spoiler!
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

Black Wii U bundle pack with Moora Court 8
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Black Wii U bundle pack with Moora Court 8
    Spoiler!
    I just picked up the Zelda Wii U bundle and Mario Kart myself last week. So much fun.

I was expecting to see Lexundies. Am disappoint.
    by Cryopon