Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lex's 1 ~ 200 Guide

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm so excited when you finish lvl 140-160, because I have no where else to train besides lhc :<
    That's still, without contest, the fastest exp until 16x

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    I just wish they would tone it back to like in KMS, I get tired of dealing with parties where someone does 2k more per hit than I do and insta kick me.
    Then find a guild that holds their own LHC parties. :|

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Suggest Magatia PQ for the 10-11x section. The roid part gives some really good exp.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm so excited when you finish lvl 140-160, because I have no where else to train besides lhc :<
    It'll be more of the same really, but with Temple of Time added.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    Suggest Magatia PQ for the 10-11x section. The roid part gives some really good exp.
    Just like on the last guide, this is for monsters only. No party quests. Once I've finished the main bulk of the guide I'll make mentions to things like Monster Park and other PQs, but until then I'm not mentioning them. (Also don't PQs adjust their level depending on the players in the party...?)
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    It'll be more of the same really, but with Temple of Time added.

Just like on the last guide, this is for monsters only. No party quests. Once I've finished the main bulk of the guide I'll make mentions to things like Monster Park and other PQs, but until then I'm not mentioning them. (Also don't PQs adjust their level depending on the players in the party...?)
    I believe it's an average or something like that, but the max level of the mobs in the PQ only go as high as the PQ lvl range (so 69 for the KPQ.) Also, it completely destroys the exp if someone way out of lvl range with you, so it's best to have a "within 10 lvls" party to avoid major exp reductions.

It takes the average level up to the max recommended level for the PQ. In the case of Roids, grinding there was just as fast as ToT for me until I got to 140 or something.

I am meaning the roid section of the PQ btw. It's a good grind fest in that section of the PQ.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I'm glad to see this guide! Looks great. My only suggestion is to make the "job advancement" part stand out a little more. Like maybe bold or centre it.

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    I'm glad to see this guide! Looks great. My only suggestion is to make the "job advancement" part stand out a little more. Like maybe bold or centre it.
    ... and the get ready to rewrite it when the job advancement levels change.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Normally classes would follow their set stories, such as an Evan's farm quests and a Citizen's Edel quests. If anyone has trouble making it to level 10 I highly recommend that you stop playing Maple Story as it doesn't get easier.
    The entire game never changes difficulty.
    On a serious note. I will put this guide to use because I only slightly enjoy clogging the chat box with "where to train" questions. l0l.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind