Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kag Thread

Default The Kag Thread

This thread will be about only Kaglover1 and will be a place where you can unleash your frustration about her without spamming the rest of the forum with the same crap over and over. That includes the chatbox. Here you can say almost anything you want as long as it's not threatening in nature or illegal in any way. I will start it off with pretty much everything I hate about her.

[18-11, 18:27] kaglover1: no
    [18-11, 18:27] FailFTW: ANALOGIES do you understand them?!
    [18-11, 18:27] kaglover1: ......
    [18-11, 18:26] kaglover1: i can't drive
    [18-11, 18:25] rasudoken: Kag and Bulma don't really mean to troll. They are like the manslaughter version of trollers

This is just one of the latest examples of her stupidity. I cannot stress enough how frustrating it is to read crap like this almost every ****ing day. There is no way that anyone could be this dense. I honestly do believe that she has a serious problem and needs to go to a god damned institution. It's to the point that when I go in this thread I'm almost EXPECTING this kind of thing to appear in half of the forum and almost always near the top of the chatbox. I probably have contributed plenty to this pile of crap but it still doesn't change the fact that it is pretty much tiresome and has been for a long time now. I will now unleash tons of quotes from the infamous kaglover taken completely out of context. Spoiler so no overload.

Spoiler!

It's like every time you post you write something that makes me want to hit my head against the god damned wall. I'm still baffled a college would accept you and what baffles me even more is how you could possibly function in society with what I see as your mental capabilities. I really do wish with every fiber of my being that you will one day be a productive member of society and that you will actually bother to think about what you say but after all of this time I know it's pretty much a pipedream. There is no hope. There is nowhere to go but downhill. I will now vent every bit of frustration I accumulate that is related to you here. I hope somehow you enjoy reading what I post and think about how you can improve as a human being because I'm pretty sure everyone in this damn forum knows you need help.
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 19th November 2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

*image removed*

Last edited by DDrgn; 20th November 2012 at 07:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

yup

i have very little belief that kag is a functioning member of society. more likely than not she sits in her dorm drinking by herself out of lonliness. true story, by the way, i know someone who did that (acquaintance, not friend, mind you; i hated the ****er), he was my friend's roommate and we shared many laughs at his unknowing expense.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    [I MG]http://i.imgur.com/MAkVv.jpg[/IMG]
    omfg thats when zveil was still kinda crappy!

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

It really is a bit tiring when even ignoring her is just making pages full of THIS POST IS IGNORED...

*sigh*

Omar is it possible for me to donate money to you? I will, this made me so happy inside, I want to you feel rewarded.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

I like kaglover and no I won't tell you why so don't ask.

I don't drink nor smoke

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post

everyones face when seeing this thread.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind