Thread: Whhy I do not worry about the black void of loneliness?

Icon11 Whhy I do not worry about the black void of loneliness?

That kind that is felt especially in the holidays and eating away your pride under the pressure of social vectors of normality?

Because I feel it every day.
    In high school, some of the 14th February, was told to do all valentines for anonymous distribution of tomorrow.
    I made a hefty red paper heart. Three. And when I saw that all of these are small pizdyushki of paper, I realized that anonymity by crap with no ride. So anything anyone did not write. Because I do not like anyone really. Well maybe one and one and a third but weak. It is hard not to feel sympathy in a closed team.
    So I just wrote anything on and put a blank. And she never came. Stupidly spent a piece of red a4.
    My neighbor's party joker and the bully came with 15 pieces of the school. While the rest of it is something. I think no one but my class did not know my name.
    And I also came alone.
    I put it under the glass on the table and then thought maybe it was a joke or who could send her.
    Then the person is not composed of hatred and fear, shame, disgust lust. Only the fear and shame. So it was possible to mold plasticine orange Minotaur. I've never had a white clay for the eyes. And Valentine also never happened. And the desire to send them to someone, too.
    And you have on your wall each have posted a witty joke about the date of execution?

I'm...very confused.

But if the thread title is indictive of the content, I'd have to say that some people just don't enjoy being around others as much. You're not weird for not liking to be with others.

High School years aren't even that important or cool compared to everything else you'll experience in life.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    I'd have to say that some people just don't enjoy being around others as much. You're not weird for not liking to be with others.
    Welcome to my world.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100