Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Puzzle & Dragons (PAD) Thread

I only just realised it, but ult evo Sakuya is darn gorgeous + has feet

Game-wise, I stopped playing for a period of time, but now starting to pick up the game again. My subs for sakuya are still pretty terrible with low stats overall and one orb changer. I've yet to farm any myth dublits because I haven't gotten a zombie team yet, and when I tried with my sakuya team this week, I burnt all my energy messing up combos, and it didn't do enough damage to do more than 1/hit
    But, I've added a couple people from vg into my friend list so I should be pretty set to always have a sakuya partner to use. (which I only now realise that I should >_>)
    Last edited by AcrylicBlaze; 11th May 2014 at 08:50 PM.

ya sakuya ult has feet :^)
    zombie teams for fridays and wednesdays aren't that hard, all you need to do is run one of the early normal dungeons a couple of times to pick up an ogre and a few small lits, dragon seeds, evo masks, etc. I have a siren that you can use for your zombie team, just call me if you need her.

also my box is getting pretty good (´・ω・`)
    Spoiler!

That is a lot of stuff, 3 bastets, 2 kushis, and your rsonia's already evolved as well hot damn.
    Looking at your box makes me realise that I have a lot of junk since I've already hit 110 slots at rank 48, bunch of unevo-ed pengdras, masks, plants, dragons and tamadras that I can't do anything efficient with

That's only two bastets, and my box is pretty meager, but it's enough to keep me happy. (´・ω・`)
    It would probably be better to save stones for more pulls/continues instead of expanding your box, you can probably afford to toss a lot of the junk you hoard. I generally keep 1-2 of each evo mat I have and sell/feed any extras.

Haven't done Normal or Technical Dungeons in forever, even for challenge mode. Special dungeons are where it's at.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

got muh karin ult (´・ω・`)

Kinda liked her previous evo look more than her ult evo, but she looks much more badass now, especially since she's part dark element

WEDNESDAY DUNGEON! Time to get that yellow divine mask that I've been waiting all week for

E: Got it just before the dungeon closed, now I can evolve my Sakuya still gotta bump her up to 50
    Last edited by AcrylicBlaze; 22nd May 2014 at 03:58 PM.

7 rolls this godfest and nothing (╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

^das me btw

Won't be rolling this godfest because I'm sure to be disappointed with my low stone count. Saving it for the next one instead