Thread: Kannas Feel Like Such A Cheat

Beginner

Icon1 Kannas Feel Like Such A Cheat

So I made a Kanna! :D

Named Minmia. Also made an AB named Scindra. Mostly for their link/card skills and I needed more storage space.

The AB is a lot of fun, the whole having to switch back and forth between weapons is slightly annoying and her hyper jump thing isn't as precise/controllable as Dawn Warriors, but aside from that it's good entertainment all around.

Kanna on the other hand... uhhhh... well things were pretty fun in general, at least up until I got my 3rd job skills a few hours ago. The thing of it is, her little spawn rate increase skill thing... it doesn't just increase the spawn rate, it actually ATTACKS too and honestly does some pretty hefty damage. To the point where the character is basically such a cheat that you can literally leach from ~yourself~. For almost an hour I gained 4 or 5 levels simply by picking up things on the freakin ground! o_O I never even fired one single shot at anything and just racked up levels left and right.

Granted their not all that strong, but still, playing with a Kanna just makes me feel like such a cheat. :\

Oh and the constant "party requests"... yeah those get old REEEAAAAAL fast!

Kanna is only used for that spawn skill. It really does make a difference. I always take my hat off to those Kanna that actually attack though. The ones that add worth to the party instead of leeching. Bishops too. It made me feel good when people said I was strong as a Kanna/Bishop in the old days of LHC grinding. Out damaging the same classes 30 levels higher was always fun.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

Yeah I don't think most people put much (if any) effort into actually trying to make them decent fighters, most people seem to make them as a tool rather than an actual playing character.

Not sure how expensive it is to equip them though. ABs seem to be pretty easy to equip though. Part of the reason I made one of those was I picked up a Sweetwater dragon blaster thingy for only 30 million! o_O

Warriors seem to be the worst option in general, finding high level 2-handed swords at even semi-decent prices is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by Plarg View Post
    Yeah I don't think most people put much (if any) effort into actually trying to make them decent fighters, most people seem to make them as a tool rather than an actual playing character.

Not sure how expensive it is to equip them though. ABs seem to be pretty easy to equip though. Part of the reason I made one of those was I picked up a Sweetwater dragon blaster thingy for only 30 million! o_O

Warriors seem to be the worst option in general, finding high level 2-handed swords at even semi-decent prices is like finding a needle in a haystack.
    Warriors are my favorite class archetype, I'm returning to the game for a brief bit to play all the rebalanced warriors, I feel like I'm going to have a fun time with that.

Kanna is.... Pretty medicore, I was really excited for that skill like you were, but then I quickly realized I'm pretty much as strong as I'm going to get, and got bored early 4th job.