Thread: WARNING - RED Shop Closes On The 18th At Midnight!

Beginner

Icon3 WARNING - RED Shop Closes On The 18th At Midnight!

So you've got today and tomorrow to get RED coins and buy from the shops.

Only way to get the coins though at present is via Mesoranger (dance, dance, revolution clone).

Unfortunately the game is presently filled with types like this:

Which generally limits the number of potential prize boxes you can get, which can give you extra coins. I think for easy you automatically get 1 and then for normal/hard you get 2 I think. But if you choose normal/hard and you get a low score then you won't get many prize boxes, which again, can give coins.

Going in on Easy mode and then AFKing the whole time is a GREAT way to infuriate every last person playing though so it's generally not a real wise idea.

This has got to be the longest running event coin shop ever.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    This has got to be the longest running event coin shop ever.
    It might not even be over yet. There's some rumors that they might keep it open or reopen it later because I guess there's some things we haven't gotten yet that we were supposed to have gotten during RED, like that Kritias place.

...but those are just rumors. The Masteria update notes says it closes tomorrow at midnight so that's what I'm going by. I think it first opened like back in December so it's been a good FOUR MONTHS. During the first few months too they were practically flooding the game with RED coins. Right now you can just get 5 minimum per character via Mesorangers, but when they had those frosty boxes I was racking up like 20 to 30 per character a day! o_O

They've definitely been doing a lot of overly generous events here lately. The Valentine's stuff is another good example. All those dozens of cubes, protection scrolls, luck scrolls, AEEs, SPCs, etc, etc.

I often get a lot of people who say that I'm "funded" and I'm just like, "No, I just actively participate in all the events." You can either "pay to win" or you can "play to win", either way at this point. I hope they keep it up for future events.