Thread: Quest Help: The Alien Mainframe

Default Quest Help: The Alien Mainframe

I need help with this quest. I already understand that I need to fight my way through the Alien Corridors and defeat the Galacto-Drill boss.

Here's where I'm stuck. I can't find my way into the Alien Base. There is no portal on the map that you destroy the equipment on (Masteria: Jungle Valley).

A few notes so that I don't get unhelpful answers
    - I am playing alone and have no other characters that would be of help
    - I am not looking to be doored into the base (I'm sure there is a way I can just walk in)
    - I am playing a Kaiser
    - Not sure what else to say

Does anyone know how to get back into the base?

Edit:
    - I am currently on the quest "The Alien Mainframe"
    - Is there an NPC that teleports you there?
    Last edited by spadalunga; 25th March 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Beginner

Um...

*scratches head*

I'm kind of at a loss on this one.

There might not be an actual ~portal~ but you should be able to see the entrance... it sorta looks like a funny squished turtle shell protruding up from the ground. You just press up in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plarg View Post
    Um...

*scratches head*

I'm kind of at a loss on this one.

There might not be an actual ~portal~ but you should be able to see the entrance... it sorta looks like a funny squished turtle shell protruding up from the ground. You just press up in front of it.
    Alright, this is what I wanted to know. My game client isn't registering that there is a 'portal' there. I was confused, because that seems like the logical course of action, but my client it bugged I guess. Thanks!