Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maplestory Get Together

Default Maplestory Get Together

I don't know how many people will agree with this idea or go along with it, but lets try getting all the old mapler's back out for one last chance to say hi to some old friends, make some new ones or anything like that at all. On April 27, 2014, all maplers, old and new, lets meet up in Scania FM. Doesn't matter what channel, just go there. Spread the word and lets get together one last time.

a dumbass baby

Gonna bump this for visibility. Sounds like a great idea.

We'll have to decide on a room and channel then. If we don't all agree on a channel we're going to miss everyone :( I'll try to make it if I can :3
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

That may be true, but there used to be millions of Maplers. Choosing just one room and channel could also cause a major problem for some people, especially with how the new Maplestory is laid out (its quite a bit more laggy)

Unfortunately I can count the number of active HS members on Scania with one hand.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Unfortunately I can count the number of active HS members on Scania with one hand.
    That does suck, but that's why I'm trying to get everyone together once more. Not just Scania players, Bera, Broa, etc., so there could be a lot more people joining this little event.

Come on everyone, lets get this message out. Let's bring back the Maplestory community one last time. The one where most people were friendly and would talk to you or help you out when you needed it and you could make actual lifelong friends. I know I made a friend like that because of Maplestory and I know a lot of other people who did too. Through all the games I have played, there wasn't one game that could match the community of the old Maplestory and that was one of the, if not the, best things about it. So lets spread the word and get that community together one last time.

a dumbass baby

I'll start working on a character to get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Watashi View Post
    I'll start working on a character to get ready.
    Good to hear, see you there.

And whoever wants to come along, feel free to place your IGN here so we can look out for you.

JubJubilee

I think this time around I'm going to actually do some quests for once.
    Spoiler!