Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

Hello Hidden Street. It's been a couple years since I've been here. Pretty sure no one remembers lol. Anyways, I just started playing maple again.

Started playing in bera (I was in the bera HS guild a while back with RaisinBran, NovaDragoon, Pony... not sure if they are still around) but have been playing in Mardia lately but the server seems kinda dead so I might go back to bera.

Just seeing if HS is still active and alive! It's been almost 9 years since I joined HS and a lot has changed, both the website and game. Most of my characters are in bad shape cause they no longer need secondary stats so I will be starting new. I will post my ign if anyone wants to be friends!
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

a dumbass baby

I remember you. Welcome back. Seems like a lot of 05ers are starting to come back, although I started becoming active here about two years ago.

I was thinking about making the switch to Bera, since there are more people there but I'd like to join the Hidden Street guild. I'm currently in Bello.

Quote Originally Posted by Watashi View Post
    I remember you. Welcome back. Seems like a lot of 05ers are starting to come back, although I started becoming active here about two years ago.

I was thinking about making the switch to Bera, since there are more people there but I'd like to join the Hidden Street guild. I'm currently in Bello.
    Your name sounds familiar! That's crazy! How is Bello btw? are you in the HS guild there?

Here are some oldies that I have

only ones i can find that the old HS guild in it..
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

a dumbass baby

Seeing that GUI brings back memories.

I'm a little busy this weekend but I'll always be down to play.