Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for friends, maybe even a guild!

a dumbass baby

So you all will be on Broa?

I probably won't be able to play until Sunday. I'm in the process of moving, so yeah.

Im playing the the Mardia server. Just got your invite Esper. But im willing to go to broa as well. Whatever works for everyone, I don't mind starting over.
    IGN i'll be playing in Mardia is MrVaj (most) and Kruzay.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

I deleted that character Sin, I wanted to try out Kaiser again after a long time of not playing one...don't like 'em.

Well now, we have a problem. Every character I've made so far that goes through some kind of cutscene gets stuck on said cutscene. Can't skip, can't do anything but forceclose MS. I'll look into it further, maybe even submit a ticket provided Nexon will actually take the time to look at it (Not holding my breath on that :P) but for now, Broa may seem a good idea. Either that or I can try another server and see if it'll work.

a dumbass baby

I'll just make a character for Broa and Mardia to avoid any confusion. Should only take me maybe a day or two to get to 120 on whatever character I make. It's been so long since I've been on though. Are Kaisers available?

Only ones that aren't are Zero and Beast Tamer. Wow, I usually take my sweet time levelling up :P Been about three days and I'm just barely at 30. Anyways, I'll be playing on EsperDemonus on Broa.

a dumbass baby

I don't have a girlfriend (hyuk hyuk hyuk) and I'm taking a small break from fighting games competitively, so I got time for this.

Ahh. Well my boyrfriend and I live together...and we're both gamers. :P He just doesn't play Maplestory.

a dumbass baby

Alright, I just made my character in Mardia. My IGN is WatashiCakes. Gonna play for a little bit to get my feet wet and I should be able to play more this weekend. Sunday most likely. See you all online!

[edit]

Well this isn't good. My game keeps crashing. :S

[edit x2]

Yay, I'm able to play now!
    Last edited by Watashi; 14th June 2014 at 08:30 AM.

Damn, I don't know how people lvl that fast. I'll make a character in broa then. I'll prob make a xenon, bandit or fighter, but not sure when I'll be able to play. Probably tomorrow or Monday. Gotta get my work schedule tomorrow first.